2019 Winter Warzone 40K Escalation League Rules

Dark Trainer

As we approach the kick off of the 2019 Winter Warzone, please familiarize yourself with the benefits of being an Ordo Fanaticus Champion: http://www.ordofanaticus.com/topic/211110-become-a-2019-ordo-fanatics-champion/

Not only will it dramatically reduce your league play costs, it goes to help Ordo pay for rent, pay for web hosting and help pay for the awesome annual OFCC. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Silly lists are the best...not only the math-hammer, but crazy ideas I normally wouldn't try.

Heh... You mean like a triple deff Dredd squad with dual Dredd Klaws and dual Kustom Mega-Blasta's as Deathskulls.... Try 3 sets of those... That's my week 7 list

Elysians are discontinued, I believe- and since forgeworld armies are still ‘index’ armies and haven’t even been given the chapter approved ‘token stratagems’ they actually aren’t very good.

You’ll just have to wait n see. I’ve been working on an army for a while now, and though it’s not a particularly ‘good’ army, it’s still won me some games and I’m still painting away on it. 

37 minutes ago, Nathanvoodoo said:

Elysians are discontinued, I believe- and since forgeworld armies are still ‘index’ armies and haven’t even been given the chapter approved ‘token stratagems’ they actually aren’t very good.

You’ll just have to wait n see. I’ve been working on an army for a while now, and though it’s not a particularly ‘good’ army, it’s still won me some games and I’m still painting away on it. 

Makes me sad. Thet are my favorite Astra Militarum group. 

*squints* what are you up to... Though I have my bet on Genestraler cult