2019 Winter Warzone 40K Escalation League Rules

Dark Trainer

14 minutes ago, Salty Monkey said:

I have to leave town next week unexpectedly.

Is it okay if I join in the league game on the following week (750pts)?

Do you think the heat will have died down and the fuzz will stop looking for you by then? You may have to go on the lam for a while longer... 

@Dark Trainer how locked into lists are we?

If I wanted to bring 3 lists a week and giving people the choice of how difficult a game they want, is that allowed? 

Yes, I understand someone could take advantage and aim for a blowout but thankfully, 40k allows for enough variety and orks are flexible enough I can build interesting lists so I should have some chance... Some. 

11 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

@Dark Trainer how locked into lists are we?

If I wanted to bring 3 lists a week and giving people the choice of how difficult a game they want, is that allowed? 

Yes, I understand someone could take advantage and aim for a blowout but thankfully, 40k allows for enough variety and orks are flexible enough I can build interesting lists so I should have some chance... Some. 

Yes, there are no list restrictions like that. You can play what you choose right up to the game. Just be sure not to stack against an opponent like scissors vs paper, etc.  

It's really about just having fun. I have faith in our group.

5 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Yes, there are no list restrictions like that. You can play what you choose right up to the game. Just be sure not to stack against an opponent like scissors vs paper, etc.  

It's really about just having fun. I have faith in our group.

That's good. This way I can play what level people feel comfortable on lists and not feel bad for blow outs and have more challenges 

8 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Do I have to have my models painted by league night on Tuesday to get credit for them, or can I get them done on Wednesday or Thursday or whatever? I have a squad of Hellblasters that I'm working on, but it's very unlikely I'll get them finished in the next hour and a half (base coat needs to dry.)

Nope, painted is not required (just assembled). The only benefit is extra points from painted minis. Almost all my stuff after this week will be bare plastic...i can't keep up with time right now.

25 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Yeah, it's the extra points I'm after (since I don't anticipate I'll be winning many games. 😛 ) I just want to know when the cutoff for a week's worth of painting is, do I need to get my squad done today, or can I finish it tomorrow or something and post it on my thread?

It's on the score sheet as completed when turned in. Since it's the first week, shoot me a PM with screenshot later in the week and I can update the sheet. For tonight, score what you have. 

In the future, try to have your painting done before the game, as the score sheets include it all.

Anyone playing offsite will need to report via the boards.