Flames of War Minis League at GG Thursdays 2019

barca

21 hours ago, barca said:

I will be at GG on Thursday, MAR 21.

This will be Beer & Pizza Night at GG

Planning on bringing and setting up Eastern Front. If someone wants something else, post here. I am flexible.

phyfor88 will not be showing up on 21 MAR

That's cool.  I'm down for some pizza.  I brought MidWar German and/or American, and I brought Team Yankee West German.  

As for practicing, I am already well versed with Americans & TY W. Germans so I don't really need to practice those games but I can still throw up stuff to help others with their development & practice.  

My eclectic midwar germans are still in the developmental / painting stage but I am not planning on using them for any tournaments coming up so I just use them as cannon fodder until I eventually get settled with them.

I have been going over the 4th edition rulebook. Especially assaults we need to go over it more carefully for a while. Cannot use movement orders and then assault ( except follow me) cant move more than 10 inches at tactical and assault. falling back from an assault is the shortest tactical distance to get more then 6 inches. we need to sharpen our skills.

18 hours ago, phyfor88 said:

Ok hopefully Zeke will be there. And we can have 2 games running...

looks like the three of u for THU, APR 4: phyfor88, bolo, ZEKE.

Change of plans for me. I won't be there on THU, APR 4

I need to stay home and finish my prep for the Saturday APR 6 Flames of War Kursk battle: AMBUSCADE! https://ambuscadeportland.blogspot.com/

Tank Collision at Prokhorovka 11 AM to 3 PM at Guardian Games, Level-Up Room (upstairs)

I saw that and have adjusted my list accordingly.  Some practice would be beneficial as I have a couple ideas to try out.

Dang, now I definitely need practice cause now a couple list ideas have come forth, wait...now another,  ah crap more ideas. OK i gotta stop thinking.

16 hours ago, ZEKE said:

I saw that and have adjusted my list accordingly.  Some practice would be beneficial as I have a couple ideas to try out.

Dang, now I definitely need practice cause now a couple list ideas have come forth, wait...now another,  ah crap more ideas. OK i gotta stop thinking.

If u want more practice, in addition to the Thursday sessions at GG, I made a Saturday reservation for more practice:

Flames of War: Warm-up practice for tournament at ENFILADE - MAY 11