Sign in to follow this  
Burk

Make King Bacon play Blood Bowl

Hey All,

As many of you know, our own king of Bacon, @evil_bryan hates bloodbowl. However, he recently offhand mentioned that he likes the Greebo P-Orcs team.  He actually said he would play that team.  Well, I plan to make him suffer through a blood bowl league.  All we need is to raise a few dollars to purchase the team for him.  I call on you all that want to see him playing bloodbowl, paypal me a few bucks and we will buy it for him.   We are already 1/2 way there with donations yesterday at the senate meeting.  if you want to contribute, you can paypal me at Markburckhard at hotmail.com.  

Any excess funds will go to the club to purchase prizes for upcoming tourneys.

p-orc-team-23-models-1-ball-.thumb.jpg.597118929df05c1cf4d9f762b0cfea0a.jpg

21 hours ago, Burk said:

Hey All,

As many of you know, our own king of Bacon, @evil_bryan hates bloodbowl. However, he recently offhand mentioned that he likes the Greebo P-Orcs team.  He actually said he would play that team.  Well, I plan to make him suffer through a blood bowl league

League?!?

we have $54 of the price.  Price with shipping was about $95.  I didnt count on shipping when we talked on Saturday.  we will get there.  Ill tell you tomorrow who has contributed.  pretty much those from saturday and some business that is not Mindtaker......they are wonderful, but definitely not related......

13 hours ago, Burk said:

we have $54 of the price.  Price with shipping was about $95.  I didnt count on shipping when we talked on Saturday.  we will get there.  Ill tell you tomorrow who has contributed.  pretty much those from saturday and some business that is not Mindtaker......they are wonderful, but definitely not related......

Sent another $10!