Deathskulls - 40k Escalation league progress

Salty Monkey

Week one was a loss to Apathy Ales' Blood Angles

Azurg Tug (Big Mek with shok attack gun), brought a small bunch of gits to face the vampire "heros" of the Imperium

image.thumb.png.1544620e801b1c90b15d6e80ef1f63a3.png

We started strong but just could kill enough of them red gits to take the day...Damn smash captain is a beast!

Tim played well and pulled the victory 5 to 4 it was a close and brutal battle and I can't wait for a rematch

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"I'z wannt dat shinny thing...no not dat one! DAT ONE!  It mine ya gitz! Da rest is yourz"

- Big Daddy Goh

750pts of Deathskull orks

Battalion: (8-1+1= 8cp)

HQ:

Warlord Big Daddy Goh: Big Mek in Mega Armor (127pts) – Kombi-Skorcha, Powerklaw, Kustom ForceField.

*** Shinny Grubbins: Super Cybork body*** Warlord trait: Follow Me Ladz!

Weirdboy (62pts) – weirdboy staff. Warphead (1cp).

Troops:

21 Boyz (152pts) – 1 Nob w/ big choppa, 21 boyz w/slugga & choppas & stick bombs & 1 tankbusta bomb

12 Boyz (101pts) – 1 Nob w/Kombi rokkit, 1 boy w/ big shoota, 10 boyz w. shootas, stick bombs & 1 tankbusta bomb

14  gretchen (42pts)  – grot pistols

Elites:

Painboy (65pts) – Urty Syringe, Power klaw

Heavy Support:

10 Lootas (204pts) – Deffgunz & stickbombs

Mek Gun (31pts) – Smasha Gun

On 1/14/2019 at 11:10 AM, Salty Monkey said:

Week one was a loss to Apathy Ales' Blood Angles

Azurg Tug (Big Mek with shok attack gun), brought a small bunch of gits to face the vampire "heros" of the Imperium

image.thumb.png.1544620e801b1c90b15d6e80ef1f63a3.png

We started strong but just could kill enough of them red gits to take the day...Damn smash captain is a beast!

Tim played well and pulled the victory 5 to 4 it was a close and brutal battle and I can't wait for a rematch

Was a fun game for sure! 

Are you turning that sheet in tonight, and/or do I need to fill in one of my own?

Getting excited for my Sunday game!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Salty Monkey said:

After getting owned by the Imperium last night (specifics are not important 😉 )

the Deathskulls have put the Meks to work...hopefully it will be done in time

image.thumb.png.c577d510de0340bbbedac864dcabd89c.png

Letz see how dem humies lik dis!

Show off... Dem Mek skills... Makes me want to scour eBay for badly built models to strip and use for partz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"OOOOhhz look at dem ploding lights....looks like some good stuff over der. Gear up boyz we gots som good times comin!"

- Azurg Tug da Biggest of Big Mekz

Week 3 Deathskulls Orks                                                                                                                                                              1000pts

1 Battalion & 1 Vanguard: (8 +1 – 1 = 8cp)

Battalion

HQ:

Warlord: Azurg Tug - Big Mek w/ Shokk Attack Gun (80pts) – Shokk Attack Gun, stikkbombs

*** Shinny Grubbins: Super Cybork body*** Warlord trait: Opportunist

Weirdboy (62pts) – weirdboy staff. Warphead (1cp).

Troops:

27 Boyz (202pts) – 1 Nob w/ powerklaw, 26 boyz w/slugga & choppas & stick bombs & 1 tankbusta bomb

12 Boyz (89pts) – 1 boy w/ big shoota, 10 boyz w. shootas, stick bombs & 1 tankbusta bomb

10  gretchen (30pts)  – grot pistols

Fast Attack:

Boomdakka Snazzwagon (100pts) – Big shoota, burna bottles, grot blasta & Mek Speshul

Flyer:

Dakkajet (148pts) – 6x Supa Shootas

Vanguard:

HQ:

Weirdboy (62pts) – weirdboy staff.

Elites:

Painboy (65pts) – Urty Syringe, Power klaw

Nob w/ WAAAGH! Banner (77pts) – Kustom shoota, stick bombs U WAAAGH! Banner

5 Tankbustas (85pts) - 1 Nob w/ rokkit launcha & 4 w/ rokkit launchas

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Salty Monkey said:

It looks like I would need a dread mob sp detachment to take that relic...I need more dreads 😉

Not really. As long as you have the units you can get away with it. The extra models are just that, extra

BTW, this is hilarious with a bad moons detachment because you can More Dakka the big Mek, showing off to attack twice, then use the Dredd Waagg strat to attack a 3rd time with the Shokk Attack Gun 

• Like 1