Kult of Speed with Pirates

Lyraeus

6 minutes ago, Ish said:

I always just sort of default to 2,000... The Kustom Stompa is 1,100± and the Stompa is 950±... So that rules out a Super-Heavy Detachment, which requires three Lords of War. Hmm.

Has Forgeworld ever released Eighth Edition rules for a Gargant?

Not that I know... 

For 2k, non Forge World... 4

2 hours ago, Ish said:

I always just sort of default to 2,000... The Kustom Stompa is 1,100± and the Stompa is 950±... So that rules out a Super-Heavy Detachment, which requires three Lords of War. Hmm.

Has Forgeworld ever released Eighth Edition rules for a Gargant?

But not two lord of war auxiliary 3cp but battle forged!

T8 saved a lot of wounds.

Had a good game. I won't lie, it was not fun for me at all but I suspected as much since I was taking really bad decisions (my opponents and teammate played amazing, I did not. Huge disservice to them).

Turns out the internet is right. Nob Warbikers are bad, flashgitz are too expensive. Kommandos are good as Evil Sunz 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPaceORK said:

So you didnt like your super tough warbiker?

Nope. It has the weaknesses of a Wartrike. It's not a very good combat unit and as with all things it will fail saves. 

At that points level its like bringing a Claymore to a back alley brawl. Except the claymore is rusty and dull

15 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

Had a good game. I won't lie, it was not fun for me at all but I suspected as much since I was taking really bad decisions (my opponents and teammate played amazing, I did not. Huge disservice to them).

Turns out the internet is right. Nob Warbikers are bad, flashgitz are too expensive. Kommandos are good as Evil Sunz 

I thought that was the point of your list, that you were playing at heavy disadvantage to give the opponent's a better chance. No joke here, I thought that was the point. 

24 minutes ago, paxmiles said:

I thought that was the point of your list, that you were playing at heavy disadvantage to give the opponent's a better chance. No joke here, I thought that was the point. 

I know I am not that good of a player. I was testing something and knowing I was going to be beat, not face kicked in beat. 

Just a lesson. I suspect I will have 90 boyz for people to play 

9 minutes ago, fluger said:

90 Boyz is a thing of beauty.

Heh... Heh... Either 60 boy, 26 grots, a pain boy, 30 stormboyz, a KFF Big Mek and a Wierdboy for 1k 

Or

Big Mek with Relic Shokk Attack Gun 

Mega Armor Warboss

Wierdboy /Da jump

29 boyz w/3x tankbusta bombs and a Nob with power klaw

Painboy