W: Warhammer Underworlds rules/starter stuff.

I bought some Warbands for Warhammer Underworlds to play with some friends that already own the starter set. But I'm thinking I also want a copy of the rulebook, dice, tokens, and the boards. I don't really have any interest in the Nightvault Starter warbands.

So, does someone have the Rulebook/tokens/boards/dice for Nightvault in excess? If so, can trade/buy them off you?

If not, does someone want to buy off the starter armies and cards from the Nightvault starter set? It's currently $48 and Prime on amazon, so I'd sell them at $18 per starter warband? Should have a ghost warband and sigmar warband.

Send me a pm if interested.

I did obtain a free PDF of the shadespire rules. Looking for the Nightvault ones, night vault dice, and so forth.

I'm aware that most players won't have extras, but I figured it was worth asking.

Glad to see you have interest in Warhammer Underworlds, its an amazing quick and well balanced fun game. Yah for the most up to date rules you really want the ones that come with Nightvault. Its definitely better to get the Nightvault starter due it coming with the most up to date rules and it also comes with the magic dice. I actually threw away my Shadespire rule book once I got Nightvault. They may eventually post up the Nightvault rules as a PDF like they did with the Shadespire rules. You can also get the boards from Shadespire separate now as well. They are not going to reprint the Shadspire core set now that Nightvault is out. I can probably give you some extra sets of tokens I have if you want, if you have both Shadespire and Nightvault you have an excess of tokens.

Bought Nightvault. So I don't need the rules and such anymore. Gave away the Stormcast-wizards end of it to a friend. Got ghosts if anyone wants to buy them.

On a somewhat related note, one of the friends I was playing with, they died, apparently, sometime last week. So, not sure if I'll be playing as much as I intended.

On 1/19/2019 at 6:08 PM, paxmiles said:

Bought Nightvault. So I don't need the rules and such anymore. Gave away the Stormcast-wizards end of it to a friend. Got ghosts if anyone wants to buy them.

On a somewhat related note, one of the friends I was playing with, they died, apparently, sometime last week. So, not sure if I'll be playing as much as I intended.

Wow really sorry to hear, just so you know we play every Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm at Guardian Games.

2 hours ago, deadwing34 said:

just so you know we play every Tuesday from 6pm to 10pm at Guardian Games.

Really, tuesday. I might attend tonight instead of escalation. Just not ready for the escalation tonight.

23 minutes ago, deadwing34 said:

Ok just so you know I am planning on getting there at 5pm today and leaving at 7pm, I have something I need to leave early for. I normally am there until 9 or 10.

Those times work well for me. I'll depart soon.

Warhammer Underworlds
Contact Seller
Puyallup, WA

In the interest of funding my hobby addiction, I am selling my Warhammer Underworlds warbands in multiple bundles, each is 1 warband with ALL of their faction specific cards. Each war band is assembled but is unpainted, except for the Sepulchral Guard.

Each bundle is $20, located in Puyallup.

1. GARREK’S REAVERS
2. STORMSIRE’S CURSEBREAKERS
3. THORNS OF THE BRIAR QUEEN
4. EYES OF THE NINE
5. GARREK’S REAVERS
6. SEPULCHRAL GUARD
7. THE CHOSEN AXES
8. SPITECLAW’S SWARM
9. THE FARSTRIDERS
10. MAGORE’S FIENDS

From Northwest Wargamers FB group

• Like 1