Looking for bits: Mechanicus Ironstrider / Dragoon pistols

Andrewgeddon

Sorry I haven't got back to this sooner. Not even any real reason, I've just been a space cadet this week. Anyhow, I've got five of those and five of the holstered version, so that should set you up pretty well.

Stuff I'm looking for is fairly limited. The outside cover from the right side Hurricane Bolter sponson of a Storm Raven. Female heads from the new GSC kits that are about to come out. Other GSC bits, possibly. Perhaps some Dark Eldar bits for a Kill Team I'm working on. A couple of Tomb Kings skeleton warriors. Or maybe just a couple of bucks plus shipping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestRider said:

Sorry I haven't got back to this sooner. Not even any real reason, I've just been a space cadet this week. Anyhow, I've got five of those and five of the holstered version, so that should set you up pretty well.

Stuff I'm looking for is fairly limited. The outside cover from the right side Hurricane Bolter sponson of a Storm Raven. Female heads from the new GSC kits that are about to come out. Other GSC bits, possibly. Perhaps some Dark Eldar bits for a Kill Team I'm working on. A couple of Tomb Kings skeleton warriors. Or maybe just a couple of bucks plus shipping.

Not planning on getting any of the newer kits unfortunately, but let me know what other GSC bits you might be looking for? Or a price?

Thanks!

Looking through the kits, I hadn't realized how well-covered the options are for GSC. The only things I can really think of are Acolyte Rock Saws and Rock Drills, and maybe Metamorph Claws and Talons. Which are things that I think most people want. Other than that, I wasn't really planning on using these for anything, so just something on the order of a couple of bucks plus covering the shipping, which will probably be another couple of bucks. Not sure what you think is reasonable. PM me with your address, and we can take it from there.

9 hours ago, WestRider said:

Looking through the kits, I hadn't realized how well-covered the options are for GSC. The only things I can really think of are Acolyte Rock Saws and Rock Drills, and maybe Metamorph Claws and Talons. Which are things that I think most people want. Other than that, I wasn't really planning on using these for anything, so just something on the order of a couple of bucks plus covering the shipping, which will probably be another couple of bucks. Not sure what you think is reasonable. PM me with your address, and we can take it from there.

Dropping you a PM, I build all my kits as Acolytes instead of Metamorphs, so I have a bunch of bits.

• Like 1