Tournament Feb 23rd

Fixxer

We are going to be having a 'for fun' M3E beta tournament on the 23rd of February at The Portland Game store. Starts at open 11am and goes until about 7pm. We will play 3 games and hold a trading swap meet to exchange keywords for others to complete crews as things have changed a bit from 2e. 

This will be a great opportunity to collect data for Wyrd in a competitive environment and gives us an opportunity to get multiple games in a day, try different things, experiment... The rules are free on Wyrd's forum under the M3E beta tag. Check them out. Dig up your old models and get a crew together, we'd love to have you. 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2019 at 9:32 PM, TheBeninator said:

Brewmaster and his drinking crew will be there!

Get drunk yo!!

Brewie is very solid in 3E should be a good time. Most of us there will be new to the edition so it will be more of an experimental and learning experience. Should be a lot of fun. 🙂

Thanks man. 

2 hours ago, deadlyends said:

@Fixxer hi there, would this event be a good time for a demo game? I have no experience with playing malifaux but wanting to try it out. I definitely have enough models to put together a Neverborn crew. 

I am sorry, I have work that day. My bad. Please post if something else like this comes up in the future.