Winter Warzone - 40K ITC 3/9/2019 @ WOW

Weav

On 3/7/2019 at 7:48 AM, zcaust83 said:

Super hyped for Saturday!

I haven't mentioned, but we have an adeptus mechanicus WARLORD TITAN for raffle at this Saturday's event, along with gift certificates to Guardian Games! OH YEAH!!!

Also, here's the player's packet. We're using the NEW ITC Beta secondary changes, where more than just reaper can double score!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YpnCdqMWjSp2ICzRGHQd1IHWTdCe4UqepT3dHcdCeks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

By the way, schedule as it states. Be at the club no later than 9:30am, so we can get everyone signed in, table's assigned, etc.

• 9:30am Registration (be early and not late)
  • 10am Game 1 dice start
  • 12:30pm Game 1 Dice down
  • 12:30pm - 1:30pm Lunch
  • 1:30pm Game 2 dice thrown
  • 4pm Game 2 dice down
  • 4-4:30pm Break (Can start up at 4:15pm if you and opponent are ready)
  • 4:30pm Game 3 dice start
  • 7pm Game 3 Dice down
  • 7-7:30pm Awards
  • 7:30pm Go home victors!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, zcaust83 said:

great event guys!

please have more of those. Sunday RTT's are beginning to be a thing so maybe that can work in the future

We've already started discussions about this exact topic. I agree it was a blast, and surprisingly easy to run with BCP! I had no idea honestly. We'll make sure to get the word out once we figure another.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

We've already started discussions about this exact topic. I agree it was a blast, and surprisingly easy to run with BCP! I had no idea honestly. We'll make sure to get the word out once we figure another.

Cool deal, im available to TO any Sunday if you need help also.

• Thanks 4

39 minutes ago, zcaust83 said:

Hey a couple people were asking me if you @Dark Trainer submitted the scores yet. There should be a button on the TO app that lets you submit the event afterwards. Sometimes it crashes though so let me know if you need help lol 

Thanks! I had no idea. I logged in and confirmed I ended the event, and it gave me the placings. But I don't see anything other than an email results to me? @Weav or @peter.cosgrove any ideas?

@zcaust83 it says placings, and I did click end tournament that day. It shows recorded and placings, is that not enough?

• Like 1