Winter Warzone - 40K ITC 3/9/2019 @ WOW

Weav

6 hours ago, Fracture117 said:

Do you have anywhere to show the lists used for this tournament? Interested in finding out what Chris Wilson was using. Thanks 

Just FYI, if it's the army I'm thinking of, it was probably one of the two top armies for painting scores. A beautiful Space Wolf force is always a joy to behold on the battlefield. 😎 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blustorm said:

Just FYI, if it's the army I'm thinking of, it was probably one of the two top armies for painting scores. A beautiful Space Wolf force is always a joy to behold on the battlefield. 😎 

That was Chris Wilson.... Was not a good weekend for me to play... Caused me to revert back to some of my bad habits

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

That was Chris Wilson.... Was not a good weekend for me to play... Caused me to revert back to some of my bad habits

We all have had our moments, at least you are aware and can recognize. Most lack the awareness. I have treated Burk, Shane and Jeffrey very poorly in games and it embarrasses me. These are three of my best friends.

On 3/10/2019 at 5:37 PM, zcaust83 said:

great event guys!

please have more of those. Sunday RTT's are beginning to be a thing so maybe that can work in the future

Stay tuned...looking to run another club escalation league (likely in March 2020), to culminate in another ITC tournament in April on a Saturday! Pondering the planning now...

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 3:01 PM, ZeroStride said:

Very interested in this, as I'm working on building/painting for a 40k Sisters army right now!

I'm thinking an 8 week escalation league starting around Late feb or early March, culminating in a Saturday ITC tournament open to all, but still fun and casual. League players, get first registration to the tournament too.

We had a blast last year, looking forward to another! Only thing i can't decide is start at 500 points or 750, to allow true escalation. However, this year I'm considering starting at 750, and ending at 1750 (which would be good for the tournament too). 

I need to talk to a few people for some logistics, but this IS happening 😁

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...