SATURDAY APRIL 13th WARHAMMER 40,000 TOURNAMENT IN OLYMPIA

Lord Hanaur

itc.logo.01.1.jpg

ITC Tournament using the ITC Champions Missions (this link might get updated when the missions are updated):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ltQMdeDqYRXOhvdYT3dtUSji3AISvZRM8gDlhOXDaF8/edit#

Best Coast Pairing live update on attendees:  https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/rhde271h?embed=false

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/events/2247821492116552/?active_tab=about

DETAILS:
WHAT:  2000 point Battle Forged armies.  Entry fee is $20, and all entry fees go to prize support.

WHERE: At PlayLive Nation 625 Black Lake Blvd SW Suite 373, Olympia, WA 98502

WHEN: Doors open at 10:00, and dice will drop at 10:30

Additional deets:
All Chapter Approved and/or Beta rules are in effect.
NO FORGE WORLD RULES WILL BE USED.
Models must be WYSIWYG.  3 color minimum and models will be removed if they don't meet this minimal requirement.

To preregister, PM me your full name, club name, e-mail address and precise faction you wish your ITC points to go to. We find this speeds things up considerably.

Printed lists are required for every opponent. No digital copies will be acceptable. Yellow cards will be issued if you cannot provide it to your opponent, per the Code of Conduct.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright on to the next one!

This event has already signed up 11 of its 16 slots.  So if you are giving some thought to joining us for the fun, it wouldn't be a bad idea to check with your significant other and your boss, so you can for sure get the day off.

Once you know for a certainty that you are thumbs up, PM me your name email address, the subfaction you're going to rep and of course the club you are in, if indeed you are.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 3:42 PM, Lyraeus said:

Never any rides... 

Well we had a good time.  Best Sportsman was Gary Bohon o' the orks, Best painted went to Christopher Wilsons Space Wolves and Best Overall was Jason Byrd O the Orks.  Ironically Orks took first AND last place.

Didn't have any acrimony over rules, and I only had to step into one players games to force the action forward due to slow play.  To be fair, he's not a practiced player, but dayam.  It was absolutely necessary that i get involved in that one for his opponents sake, and he took it as well as one can expect, so that was good).  Not one single player wanted to use a clock which was noteworthy.

The largest prize went to our last place finisher, who won $70.  The other prizes were for $50 by raffle.

Armies were by and large great.  Only one really typical tournament list was there.  The winner, Jason Byrd deserves credit for bringing a pretty atypical one.  It had the Lootaz of course but everything else about it was pretty unusual for the meta.  So props to him for embracing the spirit of the event.  I really liked the spread.