Tuesday 3/5 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

The Necromunda battle for the underhive glistens like an oozing flesh wound. There's a city with pit, can you escape it?

The Winter Warzone Warhammer 40k Escalation League has run it's course but that doesn't mean you have to stop playing. Set up a game and come feel the 40k burn!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing UBOOT: The Board Game.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lyraeus said:

I will being a test proxy game using orks as Marines as they train to join the Deffwotch and the Grot trainees of the Kadian Guard regiment. They found a test titan it seems they will be using as an Ork Krusader Knight. 

Thank you @Salty Monkey for dealing with my silly test idea

It will be awesome fun!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I would be down for a training game, just let me know if it's 1000 or 750

All I have are troops and a few characters. I haven't played with psychic powers yet, so I can add a chaplain to the mix. Lets call it 1000 points? I don't have any vehicles nor any heavy weapons based, so let me know if I need to bring some anti-air to tryout if you are going to use your cool af corvo. All in all it will be a slaughter, but that's the fun in learning.

10 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

You play Deathwatch right? That will be an interesting Deathwatch vs Deathwatch 

I really need to learn all the Deathwatch special rules, stragemems, mission tactics, physic powers, warlord traits, bolter bullets, etc so playing another player seems to be a great way to learn them! 

21 minutes ago, Brandon said:

All I have are troops and a few characters. I haven't played with psychic powers yet, so I can add a chaplain to the mix. Lets call it 1000 points? I don't have any vehicles nor any heavy weapons based, so let me know if I need to bring some anti-air to tryout if you are going to use your cool af corvo. All in all it will be a slaughter, but that's the fun in learning.

I really need to learn all the Deathwatch special rules, stragemems, mission tactics, physic powers, warlord traits, bolter bullets, etc so playing another player seems to be a great way to learn them! 

Yup. It's a start. I am building Deffwotch as well so chatting will be fun

2 hours ago, Lyraeus said:

My opponent might not make (cure you real life ;p) but I will be there tonight with what I using to proxy my Deffwotch army. I just want to test it all out to see if I will even like the army

I'll be there with 40k in tow if you can't find a match. My crons need some biomass to reap... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dark Trainer said:

I'll be there with 40k in tow if you can't find a match. My crons need some biomass to reap... 

Hahaha I am playing a proxy game but it's easy to work around. I just feel bad that it's proxy but I really want to see how I like the army... I have the Elite army thread if you are curious 

• Like 1