OFCC 2019 - Friday August 16th - SPEED PAINTING TOURNAMENT!

On 3/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, WestRider said:

I was thinking more Iron Chef, given the grandeur of the setting we have available. But yeah, theme rounds would be cool!

On 3/6/2019 at 6:31 AM, pretre said:

It's funny you mention IC. We were thinking of having the little covered trays for each station and then revealing when the timer starts.

If we're doing iron chef, I better see you turn to face the room and take a big ass bite out of a drop pod at the start of the event!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a reminder to buy your tickets! I know a lot of folks will probably do this last minute but the advanced purchases help us plan what we're bringing for people to paint.

Also, remember that you keep the models you paint, so you get at least 1 model for your entry of $5.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, WestRider said:

Just watch out for the rounds where you have to work over black primer!😈

It requires that specific primer... Plan A, 5 minutes re prime, 5 minutes hairdryer, 5 minutes paint contrast, 5 minutes to run around and manically cackle at other participants that aren't "done" yet.

Plan B skip even entering and proceed directly to manically cackling at participants!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...