Rumble Practice: 3/10/19

Raindog

Okay Gents, let's get back into fighting shape. 

The campaign is done. We are playing real Infinity. We are going to prep for the road to Rose City Raid. First up is Rumble on Route 66. So starting new week, we are going to play the Rumble Scenarios at Game Night starting with Unmasking.

300 Points.  The doors open at 3 pm

I hope to see you there!

Come play!

Rumble Missions
Round 1: UNMASKING
Round 2: Supplies
Round 3: Decapitation
Round 4: Acquisition
Round 5: Firefight

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I know that George, Joe, and I believe John from Fate & Fury are going to be there.

Oh I know - they got bit by the same bug I did when we went the first time.  It'd have to be a pretty dire (ha!) situation for me to miss it.  There's a reason why we all keep making the trip every year 😉

23 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Is this open to new players?

Are you referring to Rumble on Route 66 or Sunday's Ordo Infinity? Because the answer to both is yes, but committing to a trip to New Mexico for two or three days for the biggest Infinity tournament in the US might be a little much for a new player. 😉

19 minutes ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Are you referring to Rumble on Route 66 or Sunday's Ordo Infinity? Because the answer to both is yes, but committing to a trip to New Mexico for two or three days for the biggest Infinity tournament in the US might be a little much for a new player. 😉

I am referring to the Sunday group, not whatever the Sunday group is practicing for. I'm so not ready for a tournament....

I could probably get 300pts by Sunday. I'm pretty close already.

The reason I was asking is because I'm a noob to infinity, so probably not the best opponent for practicing against.

Nah, we're ALWAYS happy for new blood, and someone is always down for a teaching game or three. To be honest, your first couple games should probably only be around 100-150 points, and even then, keep it simple. Learn first about movement, firing, orders, AROs, basic [big bad swear word]. I'm sure someone will be there to help you out. (I, of course, have abandoned the Ordo crew in favor of other things... I'd rather stay home and do housework than keep company with those wretched degenerates. 😛 )

• Like 2

Thank you for the games, by the way. Definitely gave me some things to mull over. 

My biggest surprise was how large the blast and teardrop templates were. Was also impressed how effective the basic combi-rifles were.