Tactics Card Decks?

fluger

I don’t get how to create tactics cards decks?  Do I…

1.  Make One Deck of all generic tactics that each player draws from, PLUS their own house deck to draw from.

2.  Each player has their own deck of ALL generics + their house cards.

I found a resource on YakTribe with all the tactics cards, just need to know how to use them.

They seem like a great way to balance out Gang imbalances.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fluger said:

So you can essentially deck build ala Netrunner?

It is up to the players/ arbitrator. The rules just say make a deck of all available cards. There are some pretty obvious power cards but if you are doing the scenario selection more or less as presented it is a great balancer as long as your deck isn't too big. Seems to work best as generic or a full gang box. Some mix and match ala netrunner is super fun. Just look out for that guy and you'll be fine. Well prepared counters click... initiative advances on key models or just not relying on single models helps with others. 

10 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

It is up to the players/ arbitrator. The rules just say make a deck of all available cards. There are some pretty obvious power cards but if you are doing the scenario selection more or less as presented it is a great balancer as long as your deck isn't too big. Seems to work best as generic or a full gang box. Some mix and match ala netrunner is super fun. Just look out for that guy and you'll be fine. Well prepared counters click... initiative advances on key models or just not relying on single models helps with others. 

OK, makes sense, that's why no hard and fast rules.

I'm mostly going to be playing with my son, so no big deal.  

In one off games I’ll just typically grab a few random cards and see what happens.  

As Scott said, we’ve built decks for our gangs that stay consistent throughout the campaign.  I’m definitely regretting not taking a “...click”

one option I’ve seen online is a group that allows you to add one card to your deck each time you hire a new member.  They’ve been drawing out of a master stack with all the cards.  I may steal this idea someday in the future.