Dropzone Commader

Jason

Hey all!

Just curious if anyone here plays DZC? Another member and I were thinking of getting a game or two in...and we both have multiple armies and can set up a couple tables with terrain...

Any other players out there? Possible interest in a DZC night on a game night?

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Hey there!

when is a better time? Tuesday? Sunday? 

What armies do you play?

Tuesday’s are generally going to be better than Sunday’s.   

I have a very large PHR force and a smaller Scourge army.   Also a DeepCut Studios mat and a bunch of 4Ground Terrain.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nick! said:

I have some unassembled stuff- I was waiting for the next edition (Due out in 2018!)  Any word on the future of the game?

No idea. I've been out of the loop on the DZC front for a while but I really LOVE the game. The 2.0 rules shouldn't change too much and I'm fairly solid on the current set. I've got 2 painted armies if you want a demo game 🙂

@Nick! @Lyraeus @shmitty how about DZC this upcoming Tuesday at gamenight?

Oh man, I'd love for some DZC on a Sunday.  I have a decent sized PHR army that I'd love to give a spin.  I only got in a couple games of v1, and would love to watch and follow along a game or three to get back into the hang of things.  If your Tuesdays fall through, hit me up for a Sunday!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 4:54 PM, Jason said:

No idea. I've been out of the loop on the DZC front for a while but I really LOVE the game. The 2.0 rules shouldn't change too much and I'm fairly solid on the current set. I've got 2 painted armies if you want a demo game 🙂

@Nick! @Lyraeus @shmitty how about DZC this upcoming Tuesday at gamenight?

Maybe?  I have some vague plans next Tuesday, but will head over if that falls through.   

• Like 1