TAKE MY MONEY

KevinC

I called Forge World in Nottingham this morning. The website won't let me order the Sanguinius model, not even pre-order it. This is somewhat annoying, that they would have something all over their website, featured on every page, and included in several promotional bundles, but then when you succumb to the hype and try to send them a big pile of money, they come back with "sorry, temporarily out of stock". Of course it's temporarily out of stock, that's why they call it a PRE ORDER. So anyhow, the nice lady with the sweet English accent promised me they would email me as soon as it becomes available again.

I was trying to get the model, the book, and the cool blood angels cast brass pin. I had hoped it would make me the coolest kid on my block. I will just have to suffer in ignominy a while longer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KevinC said:

I called Forge World in Nottingham this morning. The website won't let me order the Sanguinius model, not even pre-order it. This is somewhat annoying, that they would have something all over their website, featured on every page, and included in several promotional bundles, but then when you succumb to the hype and try to send them a big pile of money, they come back with "sorry, temporarily out of stock". Of course it's temporarily out of stock, that's why they call it a PRE ORDER. So anyhow, the nice lady with the sweet English accent promised me they would email me as soon as it becomes available again.

I was trying to get the model, the book, and the cool blood angels cast brass pin. I had hoped it would make me the coolest kid on my block. I will just have to suffer in ignominy a while longer.

Beware that long distance charges apply to the FW customer service number. I learned that one the hard way.

On 4/4/2019 at 8:52 PM, Munkie said:

The accumulated collections of all their plastic and resin will foam up about their waists and all the gamers and collectors will look up and shout "Take my money!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."

I spent too long trying to figure out a similar rendition using, "You're in here with me!", but I'm not clever enough.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...