ORDO FANATICUS

in partnership with

FATE AND FURY GAMES

Proudly Announce the

2019 ORDO INFINITY GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP

To be held at the

ORDO FANATICUS CLUB CHALLENGE

AUGUST 16-18, HILTON HOTEL VANCOUVER WASHINGTON

Greetings! I'm Exile aka Pete, and I will be your Head of Gaming (HoG) for this year's Infinity Events at the Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge! (OFCC). We have an amazing lineup of events for the weekend, so let's get to it!

THE INFINITY GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP

This year's Infinity events at OFCC will feature the following:

A Friday afternoon TAG Arena Deathmatch, based on the Beast of War rules.

A Saturday Three Round 300pt ITS – Highly Classified, Unmasking, Firefight

A Sunday One Round 400pt ITS Showdown – The Armory

Here at Ordo, we advocate for a well-rounded, multifaceted, holistic approach to the miniatures wargaming hobby. Stretch your boundaries. With that in mind I need to make the following disclaimer:

OFCC IS A FULLY PAINTED EVENT

What that means: We're not looking for Angel, Tommy B, or Angelina level work here. Three colors (primer doesn't count) and some simple basing is all that is necessary. Painted stuff just looks better on the table, and when you get to the event, you'll understand. Push yourself. Been a silver surfer player all your Infinity career? Paint your first army. Experienced brush wielder? Try that new technique that's been tempting you.

ENOUGH TALKING PETE, WHERE DO I BUY MY TICKET?”

Our ticket store can be found -HERE-

There are Two tickets for this weekend event: One for Friday, and one for Saturday and Sunday. Playing in the Friday TAG Arena is not required to play for the championship, but some of your scoring will carry over. This is to allow for those with travel difficulties on a Friday to still enjoy the full event.

SWEET, I GOT MY TICKET, WHAT CAN I WIN?”

I'm glad you asked! The OFCC awards not only best generalship, but there will be prizing for best painting, and most importantly, Best Sports. I highly encourage you to take a moment and read the History of OFCC Thread to get a sense of where we, as a club, are coming from. We will be giving awards for each event individually, but there is also an over-arching list of Achievements that can be scored in all three events, and player scores in the 4 categories (Battle, Paint, Sports, Achieves) will be totaled, to at the end of Sunday crown one GRAND CHAMPION.

Personally, I have been involved in this organization in one way or another for almost 15 years now. OFCC's have provided me the opportunity to not only reconnect with old friends from years and game systems gone by, but also to meet new people, build relationships and live my hobby to the fullest in this weekend, every year.

Thanks to our generous sponsor, Joe at Fate and Fury Games, we will be able to provide top-level prize support, starting with not one, but TWO ITS packs for our starting pool. We are reaching out to other vendors to provide support and swag for those attending. Other early highlights include a S7 TAG painted by Blastic Studios as part of the pool for our Friday TAG Arena deathmatch.

WHERE IS OFCC, ANYWAYS?”

OFCC 2019 will be held at the Hilton Hotel in beautiful, historic, downtown Vancouver, WA. Just across the mighty Columbia River is Portland, Oregon (PDX airport code). Summers in the Pacific Northwest are delightful, come check it out.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions, please either direct them to the individual event threads I linked above, or if they are more general, feel free to ask below, or discreetly in our PM system. 

For the good of the Order.

Pete H

-Exile

• Thanks 1