TANKS-giving 2019 event in NW Oregon - SW Washington

barca

Around the time of our "Dogs-of-War 2019" Spring Flames of War tournament, some guys mentioned ideas for the “TANKS-giving” event for this year.

Do we have a volunteer to organize this?

I am making a big effort to update the calendar of events and promote our activities, so the sooner I have the specifics on this event the earlier I can start promoting it.

I am planning on running it.  Currently in beginning thoughts. 

date:  tbd (prefer sometime in november)

place: Oregon City Geeks Games

Going with the "Lend-Lease" idea where each table is set-piece, meaning, the mission and pieces are already set for the table, players just need to bring their dice, rulers, templates.  A couple guys ran a tournament like this about 10 years ago and it was a blast.  Participants were informed about being extra careful with using other peoples miniatures and there wasn't any problem as everybody really enjoyed getting to use something different.

So far, I have an idea for 1 table, Great War, something along the lines of Villiers Bretoneu.  I am looking for help with other tables, FoW MW & LW, Team Yank, Vietnam, Arab Isreali War.  If anybody has ideas, game pieces (you are willing to let others use), missions, or would like to sponsor a whole table, etc...   PM me.