Tuesday 4/16 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

More 40k dice are being rolled on Tuesday nights than an Apocalypse sized foot-slogging Ork army mirror match. Bring your dice and army to get in on the action!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Escape Plan.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I would like to try and make it out for a game of 40k, now that I have more toys to play with (and something to safely carry them in.) I can do up to 2k with relative ease, though I'm not sure how effective it will be; I suspect I may receive diminishing returns as I approach that level.

I will be there, want to start at 1k-1.5k till you get more variety?

1 hour ago, Sgt. Rock said:

I would like to try and make it out for a game of 40k, now that I have more toys to play with (and something to safely carry them in.) I can do up to 2k with relative ease, though I'm not sure how effective it will be; I suspect I may receive diminishing returns as I approach that level.

44 minutes ago, Inquisitor66 said:

I will be there, want to start at 1k-1.5k till you get more variety?

Do a 75 PL cities of death game. That's about 1500pts. 

That's going to be this week's level and then I will drop it down next week

11 hours ago, Sgt. Rock said:

Is CoD what everyone's playing? I'm still not 100% on the 8th ed rules, I kind of want to just run a basic game or two to learn more. I think I've played maybe half a dozen games of this edition so far, and I know CoD has a ton of extra rules.

It's basically kill team with full armies. 

Dave and I will be there around 5:15 for human league shenanigans. Beasts vs Sponge Bath!

**Edit**

I won't be able to be there at 5:15, my wife had to schedule a follow-up appointment that puts me on kid duty until closer to 8pm. Posting here in case @kb10r doesn't see my PM before then so someone can let him know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

Dave and I will be there around 5:15 for human league shenanigans. Beasts vs Sponge Bath!

**Edit**

I won't be able to be there at 5:15, my wife had to schedule a follow-up appointment that puts me on kid duty until closer to 8pm. Posting here in case @kb10r doesn't see my PM before then so someone can let him know.

@Weav Will the club be open until late for BB on tuesday, if we go to 10?

20 hours ago, Bosco said:

Worst case I can borrow another senator's keys since I need a set anyways and have them made before next Tuesday so I'm taken care of.

Mine are Shane’s set, and they’re pretty sharp.  Since I’m apparently incapable of getting copies made, I can pass them along and let you be the responsible one. 

20% chance that I manage to stop at the hardware store on my way and resolve it the easy (for you) way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1