DE - Baron Sathonyx - counts as options

Torg

OK - I may regret posting this topic... But here it goes.

I am working on a army idea - and I wanted to take Baron Sathonyx ... knowing he doesn't exist anymore in 8th of course.  But I do have a mini meant to be him.. and I plan to cut some of it up for conversions for my own version of this HQ choice.  Big problem is that he doesn't exist and no skyboard riding hellion type exists within the Eldar races.  So... options?

My first idea was simply an Autarch on jet bike or wings.  The other option is the winged phoenix lord... Baharroth.  But maybe there are better ideas to be used to create an Counts-As figure that would generally fit the mold?  If you were playing against this figure - what would make the most sense when you see this dude on a larger skyboard?  I am thinking the Autarch on jet bike is the best option myself.  But I thought I would toss it here for optional ideas.

-d

• Thanks 1

I think I will try pointing him out as an Autarch first...  The jet bike cats would be a good comparison to the pods on the skyboard.  Banshee mask and maybe the lance.  Not sure but I will start there.  Of course I still need to find where I put this model lol.

-d