OFCC Pub Quiz

AgentP

The pub quiz is finished, and only I know the questions to be asked.  But I do want to give people some details on what to expect.

The quiz will be comprised of 30 questions, with varying difficulty.  Some are worth 1 pt, some 2, and some very hard ones worth 3.  The questions span all manner of Games Workshop lore, games, and factoids.  When you arrive at the bar you will be given an answer sheet.  You will fill in your own answer sheet, then pass it to someone else for scoring.  Anyone caught using a cell phone during the quiz to get answers will have to buy the person that caught them a drink.  So there is serious incentive to narc on each other.

When you check in and get your score sheet, you will also be given one raffle ticket.  Everyone who plays the game gets a ticket.  You can also purchase up to three bonus points for your sheet at the cost of $1 per bonus.  These bonus points may make the difference between winning and losing.  So buy up!  This cash goes directly to Ordo to assist in funding next year's OFCC.

At the end of the quiz the person with the highest score gets an additional 6 raffle tickets.  Second place gets 4 raffle tickets.  Third place gets 2 raffle tickets.  These are all in addition to the single raffle ticket everyone gets for showing up.  Should there be a tie for any of these places, there will be an epic sudden death "nerd off."  We will then hold a raffle for prizes which include model kits, terrain kits, gift certificates, and various swag.

Now here's a warning.  The venue where this is held caps at 75 people.  We have no choice but to turn people away at the door after 75.  So get there early to participate.  

• Like 3

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

So you are saying this is like that part of the exam that Naruto had to do. Cheat and not get caught. :). Even with bonus points and cheating I think I would have a good chance at 74th.