OFCC Tournament Packet

• 3 weeks later...

1. The Tournament Packet states: "Each table should have only three pieces of special terrain. All other terrain should be generic by category. The special terrain is determined by the scenario."

My question is: For wood elf players, do the free forest and forests from Acorns of Ages count toward this 3-special-terrain limit?

IMO, I think they should be in addition to the 3-special limit, as it states that the forests are place during deployment, before any units have been deployed. Any pre-existing terrain should be identified prior to the deployment phase.

2. In "It is All About the Core" it states: "A Bonus Point is awarded for each friendly core unit alive at the end of the game. Each unit standard alive at the end of the game is worth another bonus point."

My question is: Do you get a bonus point for every unit standard alive, or just CORE unit standards alive at the end of the game? If it is every unit standard (not just core), then you do you also get a point for the BSB alive too?

3. In the BRB under Buildings - Special Attacks, it states: "For special attacks (such as stomps) and items that affect models in base contact, a model fighting in a building is assumed to be in base contact with one enemy model nominated by the enemy player unless fighting in a challenge, of course, in which case they are in contact with the model they are fighting!"

My question is: If a unit is in a building, and a character with the Other Trickster's Shard assaults the building with his unit, can the assaulting player declare that all of models inside are in base-to-base contact with him, thus needing to reroll their ward saves due to being in contact with the Shard?

4. "King of the Hill" states: "Each friendly hero on top of the hill at the end of the game is worth one point."

My question is: Does "Each friendly hero" mean Hero or Character? In other words, do you get a point for a Lord on the hill too? Or just Hero-level characters?

bump.

Also, what is the ruling on the whole ASF + ASL + ASF thing?