OFFICIAL OFCC TEAM EVENT RULINGS

I posted the following questions in a post I made in the rules pack.  I'm reposting the questions here.

My questions have to deal with the wondering watch tower scenario and the skaven ability to destroy buildings:

1) If the tower is destroyed do the ruins still move randomly?

2) If the ruins continue to move is the strength of the hit reduced?

im almost certain there's no scatter die for flame canons.  that's the first ive ever heard of that... if you are going to 'super charge' your FC place a marker anywhere within 12 inches(for dwarfs, think its 24 inches for chaos dwarfs...) of the tip in straight line(you must be able to SEE the marker you are aiming for, be sure of that!).  then roll the artillery die and add the amount of inches it goes forward in the SAME line drawn from the marker to the tip of the FC.  represents the overshoot.  for overclocking you get a -1 on blackpowder.  so thats boom on 3 or lower, 4-5 no shoot next round, 6 you're fine.   

you can shoot tear drops anywhere in front arc in a direction STRAIGHT from the gun(for example copters can place shoot in any front arc direction from nozzle of gun).  a line must go through the middle of the template to the gun, you cant angle it after the shot forward.  pretty clear in rulebook.  anyone that is trying to sneak a few more models in by turning the flame template sounds like they are bending the rules a bit...  also, only models underneath after the shot is adjusted are affected.  you dont include models affected by the template moving forward like you would with purple sun, etc.  the overshoot is saying where the shot 'lands' not how much area it affects... ive seen that one pulled before as well.