Place to Crash?

I would've done that too, but the chance to get an extra night painting & nerding with the herd is too much to pass up.

Plus I might convince some people to play fortress America in open gaming on Thursday, perhaps.

My secret plan is that as your roomie, I'll also get invited to all those swank, hipster after-parties and dinner invitations with the cool kids  you get invited to as well.

Ha!  Not that Hip.  It was some BBQ joint that was nearish to the venue.  I feel like we went to Portland right over from Vancouver.  I can't recall.  I just remember it was sad because Weav announced he was taking a hiatus from gaming and I shed a single manly tear.  

• Like 1

if needed… I have space for folks to stay… but we are south of portland (Hubbard - just south of wilsonville).  I will be going to OFCC - sat/sun for the team event for sure - as of yet I have not taken time off for friday (as I get off work at 3pm) . but I am pondering it.  Anyhow, I have a yurt that is open for now.  

-d

• Like 1