Round 3 Challenges

Since I don't see an official challenge thread and I know people are wanting to throw down the gauntlet I figured I would post this here.

The Casualty Gamers are challenging the Double Penetraitors!!!

R54Sg6M.gif

Or re-accepting the challenge posted by Vonvilkee and accepted by Fluger back on page 5 of the Event thread...

• Like 2

I have no idea how it is supposed to work. They just said challenges were open when we submitted lists.  I just wanted to make sure our challenge got noted.

@intrinzic

If I had a choice, it would be to pull you out of retirement and throw dice. Barring that, I will throw dice with any of the fine fellows on the roster.  I don't think I have ever played Mike G.

• Like 1

Beat me to it...kept wondering exactly how the challenge stuff would work out!

Just off the top of my head looking at various lists, I'd say my initial offering for matchups would be:

Corey vs Dale:  armor vs armor!

Lance vs Michael:  Eldar vs BA!

Saul vs Devin:  Necrons vs Nids!

fluger vs Duncan:  A rematch of the Warhamster tournament from...earlier this year?  Or was it last year!??!!  WHO CAN REMEMBER!?!??!  

• Like 1

Does that mean I should label my shot objectives

"Bourbon within

Bourbon without"?

Based on the horus heresy series, iron warriors actually used this! When they split up forces. I was hoping this would be the case and when I labeled combat squads I did this (I use normal Marines rules, what is the best ordnance? Men; boots on the ground! Idea is drop pods as first wave attack). I ended up being opposite in my thinking. I did iron with in as the close in element, the book labeled the far back part iron within. They designate based on within defensive parameter. The without half are the assault element. After reading that I need to re label some guys...