Swap meet? Trade thread? you decide

Brother Glacius

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be bringing just about everything I've not touched in the past year.  Will be looking for more Rogue Trade SM, Chaos SM, Malifaux, Warmachine Cryx & Menoth, and $$.

What kind of stuff have you got? I've got a bunch of Rogue Trader beakies that I'll bring down if you've got something I'm interested in. I have to pack light, tho, so I'm not bringing stuff just in case.

As the cream of the crop in trade-bait I've got some new-in-blister Squat Commands (Squat with back banner and Hero type with pistol & rifle)that are so old they have Hexagon slottabases (4 of those) another 4 Off World Adventurers (Cybergirl and Time Lord) also with hex bases.

Plus I may be tempted to bring along that Knight Titan I still haven't opened (a 5 year old Daughter and 2 year old twins = bye bye hobby time) and even old Citadel journals if anyone would be interested.

• Like 1

Okay, so I've got three hard cases that I picked up from Jollyork years ago that I would love to get rid of. Make me any offer and they are probably yours:

649357_sm-.jpg

649356_sm-.jpg

Left has uncut foam, middle has 'custom cut foam' meaning I cut it with a steak knife and the right has two infantry trays.

Edit: Finally traded off my BFSP.

• Like 1

How many of those old school cold ones you have and what are you looking for trade?

Looks like I have 14 from my picture and that sounds about right to my recollection :)

Not really looking for trade at this point, I have my next 5 years worth of WFB projects already lined up :)  Let me know if you are interested in buying though and we can work out a good price I'm sure!

Thanks,

Nathan

Okay, so I've got three hard cases that I picked up from Jollyork years ago that I would love to get rid of. Make me any offer and they are probably yours:

649357_sm-.jpg

649356_sm-.jpg

Left has uncut foam, middle has 'custom cut foam' meaning I cut it with a steak knife and the right has two infantry trays.

Edit: Finally traded off my BFSP.

I found another troop tray for these. Let me know if anyone is interested, otherwise they stay at home.

• Like 1