Official OFCC Trash-Talk Thread

rudra34

there were but it didnt effect you guys. It has all been fixed. Anything else? :sleep:

Oh it affected me all right. After outclassing the two Seattle guys I played in the first two rounds and getting ready to do the same to the eventual event champ, the match ups were suddenly redone and I found myself facing Pete instead. Now, you would be correct in saying I should have handled business with the spastic Canadian, but it was all very interesting how things worked out.

You guys have a chance at knocking me off my pedestal this weekend, but when you fail at that, you'll have until November to figure it out because I will be coming up to claim the Sparkle Party tiara for my own

:)

• Like 1

You guys have a chance at knocking me off my pedestal this weekend, but when you fail at that, you'll have until November to figure it out because I will be coming up to claim the Sparkle Party tiara for my own

:)

Ummm....wow! I think I won't be needing to bring a skirt for this Diva, He'll be the one in the pink skirt with glitter makeup. Way to man up Bronny. :tongue:

By the way did your sister help you with your new list before or after she dressed you?

• Like 1

...MN, i cant really dis my own kind so ill just go after your DE... how do your like your helbrone cooked?  medium? i prefer mine a wee bit charcoaled...

When you are able to look me eye-to-eye and not eye-to-kneecap, I'll take you serious.  I can't here the gibbersh you're spewing out from down there.  Would you like a ladder?

• Like 1

I am not a huge fan of talking because I prefer to show it in my game, but blatant disregard for the truth needs to be addressed.  In regards to Talapas comment, I believe the Borderlands players have beaten the Black Sheep Players recently in all the tournaments down here in Salem.  I hope you do not see this as a slight on your ego, because I just mean in a purely fact based assessment.  I am disregarding all the other frivolous comments by other Warhammerists, because frankly this is going to be a tournament based on the outcome of the Salem teams.

Good luck all and I hope you guys have fun playing for 4th place...

I'm sorry, have you guys woken up and learned to play warhammer in the last year? I seem to recall the 1st place American team was after the last place Canadian team...

I totally agree about the Tims/Starbucks thing by the way.  I have my Starbucks daily and rarely drink Tim's coffee, besides now that it's owned by Burger King it's not like we need to be patriotic about it anymore.

Even though Canada is only sending down 3 teams this year, we're still coming down to drink your beer and steal your women, and take home trophies too!

• Like 1

deliverance-burt-reynolds-1972.jpg

Actually, we are very scared of Americans and this man here. He is too much man for me. Squeeeee!

What, you think rudra34 has a Perdy Mouth? Well you won't be thinking about anything except how you want to go home to mom after we go all Bert Reynolds on your ass. :angry: That's right I brought the Bert into this.

Fixed your post for you.

(In case you didn't know I honestly love you guys, I would love to have a drink with you guys but you would drink me under the table. When it comes to drinking you guys are crazy.)