McNathanson

Who was playing Bretonnia army with handmade Trebuchets?

That Cattlepult (spelling intended) was fun to look at but Sean was over the top fun to play against. And his army was mostly out of production old metal Brets that are really hard to find. Can't wait to see what he does next year.

Sean always ranks very high in Sportsmanship in whatever tournament he plays in. I think he won Best Sports at the Baltimore GT (200+ players) in WFB in 2000 or 2001.

Sean got me into the wargaming hobby many years ago at games and gizmos in Redmond Wa. I think was in junior high at the time. Doesn't surprise me that he won best sports at a GT.

My first game of Fantasy in the Seattle area was against Sean at the old Games and Gizmos in Redmond.  That was in 1998 and I remember it like it just happened.  

There are few people that embody the best of the hobby as well as Sean.  

That wasn't the point of my joke, it was pointing out that people were talking about him like he wasn't around any more!

He's a great guy for sure and Kendra is da bomb.  I also find playing Sean to be both entertaining and exhausting because I am so distracted with his antics that I can't think about the game :)