destiny on 360

MexicanNinja

If you guys ever need some help with a run through, or a HIGHER level run through (strange coins, weekly, etc)...I'd be happy to help. For example, I've run some 25's through the 28 weekly so they could get their strange coins for the week, etc. I just hit 31 :blush:

Also, if you're ever looking to do weekly strikes or nightfalls and find people are not on. Make sure you visit www.destinylfg.com. It's GREAT for getting some pickup players or posting yourself out there for an invite. Haven't used it for raiding yet, but told the same thing!

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe I never saw this! Ive been nerding out on this game recently and have 2 other friends I play with most nights during the week. We need 3 more to do Raids. We are all zombie players and desire the challenge, but realize that we need more people. MN, we need to play!  I have a LV29 warlock and a lv15 hunter. This game rocks. 

The three of us typically start playing around 7:30pm on weeknights     mateo1346

So, I was in a raid the other night with myself (level 30), a 31, 2 27's, a 26, and a 28.  We had a little bit of trouble at the first boss but got through it after everyone figured out what to do (only the 31 had done the raid before).  So, unless we are all 30's, it takes some time.  Also, I can confidently get to the gorgons, and I found a trick for the labyrinth and the puzzle jumps.

At any rate, I know how to lead the raid and know what to do in vault of glass.  I haven't done Crota yet.

• 2 weeks later...