smack talk thread(6 months of filth, bring it!!)

come one come all!

call out your nemesis!

dirty insults are encourgaged(at least from me before i get booted for my typical misbehavin'...)!

ill start it off:

raindog/sylvos: you have more girls in your armies than leonardo dicaprio's bedroom on new years eve... 

rudra: i eat potato champion before each of our battles.. so i win twice whenever i play you :)

MN: someday you'll beat my dwarfs, but they may errode before then.... but hey if you cant beat them join them!

ML: this is too easy.  ill let you have 'first turn' and blast me before ending you on turn 2-3 as usual ;)

canadiens: go 'chop' yourselves

lizardmen players: you might as well stuff your dinosaurs in a bottle rocket to simulate GWs intent with them(too soon?!?!)

seattle players: portland is more hip than you?  yea i got nothing...

and to complete my isolation: how about the BIG10 huh?!?!  heisman winner cant even beat a 3rd string QB from the BIG...(also probably too soon)

I don't think many people even know these OFCC threads are up yet haha.   I'll get to the smack when people worthy of insulting are here.

its ok.  everyone knows im the champ at insults.  no one wants to challenge my rule!  and 'not worthy of insults' is typical cowardly skaven response.   go scurry away and use that tiny rat brain to try and figure out something to spit within the next 6 months.  ill be waiting...

fwiw, it doesnt have to be directed at me, this is for everyone!  my expectations of this thread may have been a bit high considering the lack of worthy challengers...  i always seem to forget how kind you northwest folk are!   

its ok.  everyone knows im the champ at insults.  no one wants to challenge my rule!  and 'not worthy of insults' is typical cowardly skaven response.   go scurry away and use that tiny rat brain to try and figure out something to spit within the next 6 months.  ill be waiting...

fwiw, it doesnt have to be directed at me, this is for everyone!  my expectations of this thread may have been a bit high considering the lack of worthy challengers...  i always seem to forget how kind you northwest folk are!   

Just remember, you called me out, smack talked, and then tucked in your beard and ran to the woods when you heard The Eternity King was in town!

I also start casting purple sun and/or pit of shades on your army before turn 5 next time.

haha yes i did call for it so bring it!  is that really all you got?  im not scared of the eternity king, my army just doesnt have an answer for him like some armies do.  maybe ill just get lucky and have an organ gun go crazy.  and dwarfs decide to run(which they rarely do) they will to the mountains, not the woods.  we are not elves we are smart enough to know stone/metal protects better than trees.  as for purple sun/pit, ask chris above you how many 6-spells it takes to beat me... the answer is not enough!  :wink:

I don't need Malekith to lead the Elven Horde.  Honestly, I don't think you'd kill him before he went to town on your army, you'd only have 1 turn to shoot him to dust.  It only took a single purple sun on turn 5 to kill 80% of your war machines and 1/3 of your two blocks of infantry.  It doesn't take much!

Smack talk aside, I do like the challenge your war machine lists presents.  It's hard to close the gap with out taking heavy casualties.

oh i highly doubt id kill him.  which is why i was grumbling about it.  i do have a hilarious build for this event though...

There's not many things which are going to kill him in 1 turn before he goes ape [big bad swear word] on an army.  Not only that but he's launching something else 20" to support his threat.  It's not really his combat powers which make him insane, it's the ability to just push something 20" across the table.  Imagine a horde of 28 witches and a cauldron of blood being launched on your flank, turn 1.

On second thought I may as well step up the play here so it is not amateur hour on Open mic night.

So Don'tPanic you want to call me out and talk about your Dwarfs? Well let's ask why you bring so many guns to the table? Compensating for something? :dry:  I think you realized you have to shoot early becuase if anyone saw how your movements went in the Long Game they would see your Dwarfs coming up Short on impressing.

In other words your motion makes no commotion, it is quite predictable.

You tried being a Beast but when shown how tamed you really are you ran back to grabbing your gun to get in a quick win. :wacko:  Now if you feel Low by these comments I understand, you can't handle a game that requires your movement to take more thought, or let's call it as it is, Skill, to make a Fun Game. :tongue: 

So King of Smack Talk, what you got?

Love Me. :wub:

Lol I'm on winning streak with beasts so idk what u mean by that. And movement with dwarfs is probably more important than most races because there's less margin for error.. also I vanguard a lot so I get up much faster than the rest of u ;) as for gun compensation, ha. For one, as a dwarf player I generally bring fewer guns than most. Two, I bring them to quicken the game against you and keep my distance so I don't have to smell u and your stinky army for more than 3 turns :)

come one come all!

call out your nemesis!

dirty insults are encourgaged(at least from me before i get booted for my typical misbehavin'...)!

ill start it off:

MN: someday you'll beat my dwarfs, but they may errode before then.... but hey if you cant beat them join them!

Achievement earned!  You can't use this line any longer.  My pointy eared lords and heroes went to town on your two units of dwarves and their short heroes.  Maybe if they were taller they could actually hit us!  Let me know when you have 40 Dwarves who are ready to fight 12 Dark Elves.  Yup you all heard that right....12 Dark Elves is all it takes to beat down 40+ dwarves!

yeeea well it wasnt exactly 12 vs 40 there bud lol.  your spells wittled down that unit pretty good beforehand(&*#% final trans)!  and i think their weapons did erode into sticks with the way they were whiffing against you hahah.  i blame it on eroded weapons, so im still right(dwarf logic)! :P

9 Cold One Knights+1 Dreadlord on Cold One+1 Master BSB on foot+1 Master on Dark Pegasus=12 Dark Elves

26 Longbeards + 1 Than BSB +13 Ironbreakers +2 Runesmiths=42 Dwarves

Yup, that's how many dwarves died to 12 Dark Elves in the last two turns of combat.  It started out as 11 Dark Elves vs 28 Dwarves.  You're right, the spell helped the final round of combat but your armour piercing for your great weapons was there for two rounds of combat.

In all honesty, the reform you did twice with the Slayers is what saved the game for me.  You reformed to try to take my level 2 and dark riders out of position.  If you would have ignored them and pushed the unit through the trees, I would have been in a very bad spot turn 3.

How did your Slayers like killing 6 dark riders that game?  I mean, I thought they were supposed to be trying to regain honor through death from fighting monsters.....I mean, Dark Riders really?  That's how you gain honor as a Slayer?

• Like 1