OFCC 40k Team event

BigTal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just found out that my team has to drop, life just gut-punched a couple of our members, so I appear to be looking for a team.  My apologies if there is a more suitable thread for this; I would be grateful if admins more this post to such a thread.

I previously played in OFCC 2009 and again last year; 5 favorite-opponent pins collected in those two appearances with middling battle points or W/L/T records both times (1/3/1 each time IIRC).  I'd been planning to bring my Angry Marines (Blood Angels) army this year, which I suspect was rated as a 1 or a soft 2 at best in the current play environment, but can draft up something more competitive from my Salamanders if needed for some reason.  

If the powers-that-be know of another 3 such individuals, I'm happy to captain a misfits team (Team Participation Ribbons?) to take over NGLT's spot and avoid pairings hiccups, etc. if needed.  Should that be the case, please let me know ASAP and any relevant contact info so I can get everything squared away for the event.

Thank you,

Bosco (Jesse)

-EDIT-

It would appear that I am off the market for 2015, having found a home.  Thank you for your help Burk/Bryan/Mikhailenin!

I just found out that my team has to drop, life just gut-punched a couple of our members, so I appear to be looking for a team.  My apologies if there is a more suitable thread for this; I would be grateful if admins more this post to such a thread.

I previously played in OFCC 2009 and again last year; 5 favorite-opponent pins collected in those two appearances with middling battle points or W/L/T records both times (1/3/1 each time IIRC).  I'd been planning to bring my Angry Marines (Blood Angels) army this year, which I suspect was rated as a 1 or a soft 2 at best in the current play environment, but can draft up something more competitive from my Salamanders if needed for some reason.  

If the powers-that-be know of another 3 such individuals, I'm happy to captain a misfits team (Team Participation Ribbons?) to take over NGLT's spot and avoid pairings hiccups, etc. if needed.  Should that be the case, please let me know ASAP and any relevant contact info so I can get everything squared away for the event.

Thank you,

Bosco (Jesse)

Frenchy is looking for a 4th.  PM Mikhailenin.  Or Evil_bryan, as he was workign with him to finda  4th.

• 2 weeks later...