The Infinity Run

Raindog

Today, I made four more  bases and assembled a Deva Functionary. The Deva is an older model, but had little flashing. There was a small gap in the join between the arm and the body. I puttied it with little issue.

I spent another hour in the basement with my wife organizing my basement mess.

On 7/30/2018 at 11:16 PM, Raindog said:

A hacker Naga would be nice, too!

there is a hacker naga, but its from the old starter.  pretty boring model though tbh and they should have just updated it in the new starter... oh well, beating a dead horse there lol.  that new asura though and bow girl has me droolin for vedic

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 8:34 PM, Don't Panic said:

yup one of my fave models!  also, why on earth CB decided to resculpt a naga sniper(which is already an amazing model... actually possibly my fave next to the dasyu hacker) instead of doing the boarding shotgun minelayer just blows my mind... as thats the profile i used in almost every game haha.

CB has a stern policy on, if there is a sniper version, they make the sniper version. Never shall they drift from this path.

• Haha 1

I played Dart twice yesterday. Both were in Acon armies. Nagas are no longer the only must have Aleph unit in Acon. Dart is a beast. She dominates the board. She is very hard to kill and put down too many of my models. The SMG is a brilliant weapon for a camo, Forward Deployment 2 model. I think E/M Grenades over mines is a better load out, but I have yet to give the model a try. She will make a fine addition to Nagas in Vedic. 

Fall List for the League?

logo_701.png Second Aleph w/ Dart
──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png10  
logo_57.pngDANAVAS Hacker (Hacking Device Plus. UPGRADE: Maestro) Combi Rifle + Pitcher / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
logo_61.pngDART Submachine Gun, Viral Tactical Bow, E/M Grenade / Pistol, Shock CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 34)
logo_3.pngDEVA Lieutenant (Sensor) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 24)
logo_6.pngNAGA (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 27)
logo_6.pngNAGA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
logo_15.pngNETROD . (0 | 4)
logo_15.pngNETROD . (0 | 4)
logo_18.pngPROXY Mk.2 MULTI Sniper Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 24)
logo_17.pngPROXY Mk.1 Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
logo_49.pngPROXY Mk.5 (Forward Observer) 2 Submachine Guns, Nanopulser, E/M Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
logo_59.pngSHUKRA (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 25)
logo_60.pngYADU MULTI Rifle, E/Marat, Drop Bears (Throwing Weapon) / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (0 | 36)

GROUP 2sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png3  
logo_1.pngDAKINI Tacbot HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 21)
logo_1.pngDAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
logo_1.pngDAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)

3.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

• 2 weeks later...

I finished another model tonight, a Naga. Now, I have three Netrods, two Yudbots, and Naga painted. It is an odd list. The paint scheme has finally taken hold. Now, I can start on the rest of models. 

I am looking for the older Proxy Humans. I prefer them to the new ones. Let me know if you see some around.

• 2 weeks later...