The Infinity Run

Raindog

So you guys keep mentioning Red Castle, but I had a horrid experience there and vowed to never go back. So I'm torn... I'd like to play with people and learn the game. But that place will never garner my business.

id say give them ONE more chance.  i think every place deserves a 2nd chance tbh and ive receded my negative initial feelings as well when i return and have a positive one.   they have great tables to play on and the guys that come on thursdays bring a ton of infinity terrain. to me, the employees have always been interactive/nice when i approached them so maybe you just ran into a bad egg that is probably canned by now(how long ago was this)?  they also have this nice feature of you knowing what they have in stock online which is pretty sweet... but really, i guarantee with eric, brad and the other infinity troops that you wont have a negative time the 2nd time through.  

That's the one I went to. The one on Foster. It's not really new. It's been there for at least 5 or 6 years, maybe longer.

The store was clean and had several people working inside. The store minions were all helpful and friendly. The stock was low, but they have had some bad luck as of late. Otherwise, I would have man a purchase. 

• Like 1

http://www.theportlandgamestore.com/

https://www.facebook.com/portlandgamestore?fref=ts

https://www.google.com/maps?q=922+N+Killingsworth+St.+,+Portland,+OR+97217

as stated they dont have much for stock except for star wars games and board games.  but they are very interested in stocking things.  really nice people and are just starting up so pretty open to things.

Peanut,

Question about last night, looking at the Dispersion rules, it looks like

1) with the Combat Jump ability, if I disperse off the table, I can deploy the model in my zone at the edge of the table.

2) I can only place the round template where there is no terrain.

Is this correct?

i know regular jump they can come on somehow but maybe its the following turn?  my robots although have a special rule where if they dont land on they are destroyed lol.

for the second one, im pretty sure RD has that right because i just read that not long ago.  but you only scatter if you fail a roll right?

Today, I cleaned up a Salyut model, watched a Beast of War battle rep,  watched George and John play 300 points of ITS Armoury scenario for an upcoming scenario at Super Salty Games (the store with no sign), and started making a few cargo boxes out of old toys and plas-card.

Boogers! I missed you then. Saturday evenings I -usually- have other commitments, otherwise I would have been there harassing you guys! :)

I also put together 2 cargo-containers today, myself. Got some more terrain coming in the mail this week.... along with a certain boxed set, too, I hope! :)

-Tim

• Like 1

Raindog, be careful with the Beats of War videos...they are playing N2 still I believe, so some of their rules they do and explain are actually incorrect in N3 (cover being a big one IIRC)

Ando,

Thank you for the warning. I think they are N3. One is Operation Ice Zone and they explain the new N3 rules. The other is the new USAdriana vs. Pan-O. 

What are you playing?

Cheers

RD