The Infinity Run

Raindog

Okay, I have my first building ready to be sprayed. I used Chessex dice boxes, Necromunda bulkheads ( I think these were from a Gorkamorka Box), a few GW bits, and plas-card squares. It looks like the central control room, but it could be a room on a ship, or standard building, etc. 

If you have Necromunda Bulk head, GW building bits, etc, and want to donate them to a good cause, you could send them to me or drop them off at WOW with my name on it.

I have 20 or so barrels ready to paint. I think I am going for a myriad of off colors: green, blue, yellow, orange, purple, red …… to make the place feel like a sci-fi world that is more Fifth Element and less grim dark.

I have a file of sci-fi art and logos to add to the containers and buildings once the objects are painted. 

Now, what should I take against Peanut………….

Cheers,

RD

• Like 2

Is it optimal? Nope. Is is all the models I own sans the Szalamandra? Yup.  But, I am taking it against Peanut for better or worse?

logo_51.png Nomads

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 15)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (10)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 18)

logo_14.png DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (14)

logo_34.png ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (3)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (22)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Combi Rifle, Adhesive Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 23)

logo_4.png INTRUDER Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 43)

logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)

logo_7.png MOBILE BRIGADA MULTI Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (39)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png4 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_1.png ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (12)

logo_1.png ALGUACIL Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 18)

logo_35.png SALYUT (Total Reaction) Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (21)

4.5 SWC | 296 Points

• Like 1

I was picking up school supplies for my children at the Office Max. They had nice, stackable, mini- storage container for  75 cents. They make great drop terrain. I am going to add some card to the sides to continue the theme on the building I made out of bits.  George andJohn Allen were using them as terrain, I think they are very usable and can be made to be multiple levels. 

• Like 2

look up advanced section and there's a big part about hacking.  i think hacking seems like really fun and possibly powerful.  ive kinda built my lists at least defensively from hacking because my entire army seems to be hackable... also this link from peanut was amazing for figuring things out quickly!  http://www.captainspud.com/n3hacking

Today, I played my first standard size game with a mission. Peanut spanked me, but a managed a few tricks. I marksmaned up my reaction bot. My Hellcat went on a nice killing run. The Agluacile with a ML rained down blasts on Nisse and others…...

It was great to use my terrain. I think it worked out well.

It is a shame Hackers cannot possess remotes……..

Thank you Peanut for a great game.  

• Like 1

It is part of the "surprise shot" rule.

When an active player (does not work in aro) performs an attack (melee or ranged) that reveals the model from the camo token state (TO or regular camo for instance), the enemy is caught unawares and suffers a -3 penalty to respond.

This is dangerous as the -3 comes on top of the -6 for TO as is. Plus cover and range band if you can manage it can stack up to make them just pray for a dodge hahaha.

Remember +-12 is the max modifier though

• Like 1

8 Aguaciles; hacker, HMG, x3 combi rifles, and a converted Haqq model used as an Aguaciles missle launcher.

Daktari

Grenzer with Multi Sniper

Intruder,  hacker

Mobile Brigada,  multi rifle  and Light Flame Thrower the New one from Op-Ice, (and one old one)

3 Hellcats (1 with boarding shotgun, 1 combi rifle,  and 1 with adhesive launcher)

Reverend Custodier w/ combi,

Reverend Healer

Reverend Moira

Spektr

Sulyat Zond total reaction combi remote. 

Szalamandra 

Zoe and Pi Well

Now that I have these models (or ordered), Here is the list I am shooting for. 

logo_51.png Nomads

Group 1 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png 10 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

logo_25.png REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker (Hacking Device Plus) Lieutenant Combi Rifle + Marker / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 34)

logo_5.png REVEREND MOIRA MULTI Rifle / Pistol, AP CCW. (30)

logo_6.png REVEREND HEALER Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, EXP CCW. (33)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (21)

logo_4.png INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)

logo_11.png SPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (32)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png2 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

3.5 SWC | 296 Points

The Reverend Moira, should have and HMG……….

1. Good guy Jay gave me a Reverend Moira with an HMG and Hellcat with Boarding Shotgun! Woot! Thank you Jay.

2. I burnished all of my dice boxes to make future building.

3. All of my terrain barrels are ready to paint.

4. Picked up a spray can, so I can spray terrain and the like.

5. IndyTims dropped of my half of the Operation Ice-Storm Game! The dice are meh, but the rest of the contents are very cool.

6. Stopped by Tap Plastic to glue tokens to and picked up a few mini-boxes for more terrain pieces.

7. Started flashing the new models.

Cheers,

RD 

• Like 3

Those two alguaciles in their own combat group wont be capable of much with only two orders - theyd do better in group one as order monkeys. I would recommend moving the total reaction bot to that second group (as it is for AROing) and/or rebalancing the groups a little. Go down to ten orders in one group or something like an 8-4 split. Or fit a couple more orders in to flesh out that second group.

Even better, if you swapped those two alguaciles into group one for the reaction bot and your hacker LT (who you should not be using actively anyway, keep your lt hidden and safe), that could be pretty cool. A hacker can be great in ARO through repeaters as I found out today while playing Nate. I ran an HI by a repeater and he immobilized him (twice). You can also screw up combat jumps and guided ammo in ARO, making your hacker useful without feeding her orders. So shed be fine in that second group.

Just my thoughts!

Now that I have these models (or ordered), Here is the list I am shooting for.

logo_51.png Nomads

logo_5.png REVEREND MOIRA MULTI Rifle / Pistol, AP CCW. (30)

logo_6.png REVEREND HEALER Combi Rifle, Nanopulser / Pistol, EXP CCW. (33)

logo_3.png HELLCAT Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (21)

logo_4.png INTRUDER HMG, Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (1.5 | 42)

logo_11.png SPEKTR (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (32)

Group 2 sep.gifsep.giforden_regular.png2 orden_irregular.png0 orden_impetuosa.png0

3.5 SWC | 296 Points

Open with Army 5

The Reverend Moira, should have and HMG……….

• Like 1

1. Glued the paper card container terrain from the Operation: Ice Storm Box

2. Burnished several containers from Tap Plastic after gluing them shut.

3. Made my first tester token.

4. Read the Operation: Ice Storm Booklet

5. Sprayed the first coat on a few dozen, very small terrain pieces.

• Like 2