A Couple of Post-OFCC Shoutouts

First off: to my last opponent (sorry, dude, I was exhausted by then and I've blanked your name) Thanks a ton for helping me look for that axe head that broke off. Apparently we couldn't find it because it got stuck in one of my tank treads, because I just found it when I pulled them out again for a Game on Thursday :)

Secondly: That bag I won in the drawing at the end is awesome. It's bigger than the satchel I've been using for years, has tons of very well arranged internal pockets, very comfortable strap, it's just generally great. I highly recommend them.

• Like 5

First off: to my last opponent (sorry, dude, I was exhausted by then and I've blanked your name) Thanks a ton for helping me look for that axe head that broke off. Apparently we couldn't find it because it got stuck in one of my tank treads, because I just found it when I pulled them out again for a Game on Thursday :)

Secondly: That bag I won in the drawing at the end is awesome. It's bigger than the satchel I've been using for years, has tons of very well arranged internal pockets, very comfortable strap, it's just generally great. I highly recommend them.

Oh hey man! That was me, Eli. No worries looking for the axe head man. I was just worries that I accidentally broke such a cool model!

By the way that was an incredible game.

• Like 1