Kingdom death monster amazing!

VonVilkee

So who out there in ordo land is actually playing? Wife and I are on our second settlement lantern year 16. The first one we kinda paused and abandoned, we had a single mass murdering survivor left. She was so terrifying all the others kept worshiping her after the murder making her super powerful. We kept the character sheet and plan to do something with her someday.

Currently we have some super survivors we have been lucky and haven't lost random pop too much. We have survival of the fittest and contrary to the Internet wisdom it has been working for us. We shall see how the last half goes...

• Like 1

We've started a few settlements, but have had trouble getting together any kind of consistent group to play. Our current settlement is around LY 12 or so and is feeling pretty strong. Considering hunting our first Phoenix at this point. This settlement has survivors named after GoT characters. That way it's never too surprising or disappointing when they die horrible deaths.

Also found an iOS survivor/settlement manager that's been really helpful.

Be happy to host a game in the 'Couv if there's interest.

• Like 3

I'm up in bham, close to the other 'Couv. While 4 players is awesome getting a consistent group was tough, eventually gave up. The game really plays well as a pair tho so the wife and I have been doing that much more.

Our first phoenix fight just happened and while not super scary from a damage point there are some super scary ongoing effects that can really screw your settlement.

We are not super scared of lion lvl2 damage to give some context.

• Like 2

I'm working on designing laser cut mdf box organizers, which will be available from Dan at minercreations.com once they're ready.  Here's my current WIP, I've got some changes in the works for more efficient use of the space. Also an mdf gear grid for holding your character's items during play. 

aeuJF0s.jpg

Jy1MQaU.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A week! I was in on the kickstarter and still have stuff unfinished... ;)

Received Thursday, got all I needed to start done & hit lantern year 3 that same night. Phoenix, butcher & antelope are assembled.

Now I need....friends? I guess? That's the word, right? Where do you get those? Is there, like, a shop that carries them?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...