Showing up for OFCC

lustriangod2

So is there anyone from the Warmahordes community willing to get us to the OFCC this year, since a lot of us lost our game when 8th was destroyed. I know we have people interested in showing up for it. I'm one of them

What do you mean "get us to"?  Like run an event or just have some tables set aside?

If you mean event what would you want ran?

I'm sure the Cog is willing to work with the Ordo Community to build a stronger warmachine/hordes community on the I5 corridor. 

I know one of the biggest reasons OFCC is not the most ideal place, is their painting requirements for the event.

If we have enough room, I can talk with our NW Regional group about running the I5 Championships at OFCC this next year.

if some OFCC head wants to contact me and we can chat about logistics and what they actually want done at the event, feel free to message me here or Coolduckboy@gmail.com

• Like 1

I'm sure the Cog is willing to work with the Ordo Community to build a stronger warmachine/hordes community on the I5 corridor. 

I know one of the biggest reasons OFCC is not the most ideal place, is their painting requirements for the event.

If we have enough room, I can talk with our NW Regional group about running the I5 Championships at OFCC this next year.

if some OFCC head wants to contact me and we can chat about logistics and what they actually want done at the event, feel free to message me here or Coolduckboy@gmail.com

Rhuntar is our Campaign Czar this year and I have alerted him to this thread. We would love to work with the Cog and the broader warmachine community to get a warmachine event at OFCC.

Rhuntar is our Campaign Czar this year and I have alerted him to this thread. We would love to work with the Cog and the broader warmachine community to get a warmachine event at OFCC.

Great news. I am a PG out of Salem but I am the Co-Founder of the I5 Team Championship and also the Cherry City Invitational. We have a very healthy warmachine/Hordes community and continually want to expand it. I will try and work with Ordo more often, if there is interest, with posting events and if people want demo's or games.

• Like 1

We are always looking to keep contact with folks up in Washington. I5 Team Championship is the "Main" event we host to, hopefully, become the intra-state event in Oregon. I know of a few of us that goes to the Seattle Open to compete as well.

Cog has a Special Invite event called: Cog Collective Invitational, that has multiple events during the year that has people earn spots, which has been going on for a few years now. Which is being held Novemeber 7th

Cherry City Invitational is the Salem/Albany Meta version of the Cog Collective Invitational, which going to be held in March 2016. 

Warmachine/Hordes is alive and well in Oregon, for sure. Any chance I can help grow the community and expand our reach, I am more than willing to put the effort in.

• Like 2