Sign in to follow this  
Chexmix

Fallout 4

PreOrdered for XBOX One here...also looking forward to it :)

Really wondering what method of increasing stats will be available to us, I've toyed around with the little preview character builder out there.  Also looked at the perk tree a lot.  I like to favor luck and the one where you find more caps, and of course Locksmithing and Hacking.

PreOrdered for XBOX One here...also looking forward to it :)

Really wondering what method of increasing stats will be available to us, I've toyed around with the little preview character builder out there.  Also looked at the perk tree a lot.  I like to favor luck and the one where you find more caps, and of course Locksmithing and Hacking.

I believe I heard that bobbleheads are making a comeback.

I'm not taking any time off work to play this game, though I really want to. I've played every Bethesda game since Morrowind and have pretty high expectations for this title.

Totally maxing out Perception and Agility for a stealth/sniper style of play. That's how I got through New Vegas. It's pretty challenging but very fun. The only other build I've had more fun with was my melee/explosives character...

What are these good video game sweat pants you speak of?

Getting colder out, if you haven't noticed. Basically pajama bottoms.

You wear pants when you game?

Not in the summer. I don't run the heat in the winter. I've found blankets lacking for video games, as I shift around too much. Plus staying in bed while I play video games makes me less able to enjoy bed when I need to sleep.

Besides, it's nice to not need to scramble for closes when the UPS guy knocks.

Ok, so I am probably silly posting here since anyone who is playing won't be reading but...

Who's home playing Fallout 4 today?

As I posted in another thread, Fallout with the current mechanics is not my cup of team (although I love the setting and universe).  I was just wondering how people were finding it.

Ok, so I am probably silly posting here since anyone who is playing won't be reading but...

Who's home playing Fallout 4 today?

As I posted in another thread, Fallout with the current mechanics is not my cup of team (although I love the setting and universe).  I was just wondering how people were finding it.

Played last night until 2AM, then had to work today. :(

Downloading now...Not usually into the post apoc stuff but I love Bethesda`s games and this one looks real state of the art.

I cant poopsock like I used to so ill probably just be slowly making my way through it over the next year.

I got in a good 4 hours of play last night. It's a very good looking game. I didn't find any bugs or have any problems yet. I probably spent half of my time modifying guns!

I cant poopsock like I used to so ill probably just be slowly making my way through it over the next year.

Erm, what is "poopsock"?

POOPSOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not too fond of the menu system, it seems pretty clunky to me. Anyone else notice this?

Also I am having a glitching issue but that'll be related to my hardware. I basically get minor freeze-ups and the sound gets all staticy. It might be my video card which is better than recommended but not up to suggested, but with the sound cutting up like it does I think I am going to upgrade to 16GB of ram to see if that helps.