Guild Ball

Dagna

So I went to this event last night. A couple of players playing the game and a bunch hanging out watching, learning and asking a ton of questions. Most of those hanging out just got their teams or are getting them this next week. The game is great and very war machine like. Which I for one am excited about. I picked up two teams and am already looking at a third! Can't wait to get my first game in.

Thanks for response. I'll have to check out this Glimpse of Wonders in Sherwood.

they just got a new store i believe as well!  there's a decent group of folks ive heard playing infinity/guildball/wmh there.  definitely check it out

i think ive seen a few guildball people playing monday nights at GG while im hosting infinity game nights... its a really cool looking game and models look really nice too

ha i was thinking of starting with alchemists!

Get in on this. $36 starter gets you started and three more models and you have a full team. How can you say no to that? The models are off the chain too.

Gamer Geek. ..I probably shook your hand. I'll be seeing you at the next league night. Cheers.