OFCC Trash-Talking Thread

Sorry if this has already been started, but I haven't seen a thread for it yet.   AND IT MUST EXIST!

Sadly this year we will be missing the enormous WFB crew, as we have all been scattered to the wind and now play a variety of different games.  But that shouldn't stop us, and all of the NW gamers, from ripping into our friends and rivals with reckless abandon. 

Personally I look forward to ripping into Don't Panic, who finally learned to roll dice this year, and Raindog, who hopefully will learn to roll them by next year.   Honorable mention goes to "Tricksy" Pete Exile, who was so afraid of my awesome dominance that he decided to play X-Wing this year instead of Infinity.  Ha!  I scoff at you all!   You are the equivalent of a Monty Python bit without the jokes.  The jokes, by the way, are all still playing 40k.   

Let it begin!

• Like 3

I'm looking forward to teaching Chappy how to play 40k. He's been hiding behind his (admittedly brilliant) paint scores for so long that he still plays like it's 4th edition. Assault Cannons aren't a theme, Chappy :tongue:

Dayum.

It's like that huh? Alright little man, bring it. I had our challenge privately, but now, IT'S ON!

WHAT'RE YA GONNA DO BROTHER!? WHEN THE RUSS-AMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?

• Like 3

i just needed D20 system as D6 seemed to have only the number '1' on all 6 sides for me... 

rudra, i needed to handicap myself with alcohol last year to give you a chance.  you replaced your beast demons with priests.  you know what they all have in common?  None can actually defeat a real enemy so they stick to tormenting little children to make them feel better  :ph34r: ...

RD, you played wood elves and now nomads?  I think it's became obvious your gifts to your daughters over the years were probably for yourself.....  :rolleyes:

Jay, i know painting is cool and all but someday you should learn the games associated with it... otherwise you will just be learning how to put your purdy models on the board and promptly taking them off the board :) 

Wish Sylvos was still on here.  he was the easiest to tease.... a list with all pansies and unicorns in fantasy and now a list with all werewolves in infinity.  i mean... there are tactics in games you know that might require ummm models that actually do [big bad swear word]. 

Canada is still canada where they still have no idea wtf an 'insult' is.  

The stink across the Columbia still floods into PDX each day.  If you wont help with your own transportation issues then we might as well knock the I5/205 bridges down and watch you all swim across like its the Rio Grande each day.  Oh and to the other washington state morons... could you stop whining about losing all the time to us oregon folk, im still hungover after drinking out of this last night...00003532505473.jpg

• Like 1

Dayum.

It's like that huh? Alright little man, bring it. I had our challenge privately, but now, IT'S ON!

WHAT'RE YA GONNA DO BROTHER!? WHEN THE RUSS-AMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?

I'll buy you a pint if your army of tanks somehow manages to break the will of my space russians, but we both know that's gonna happen :wink:

I'd like to point out to Chexmix that he's played about as many games of 40K this year as my dog has. So it should come as no great surprise when Chexmix is howling mournfully into the wind after I put him down.

Hey I've played like 12 games this year... Just because I'm out of practice doesn't mean I've lost my edge, old man!

Jay, i know painting is cool and all but someday you should learn the games associated with it... otherwise you will just be learning how to put your purdy models on the board and promptly taking them off the board :) 

But that's my thing man. Besides some people play well while others look good. You happen to play well.