scottshoemaker

Adeptus Titanicus Rumors

The Forumware community for Epic has some amazing sculptors and people who are casting/printing some amazing minis.  I still feel GW really missed the mark by not returning to Epic scale with AT.  With their resources they could have produced an amazing range.

26 minutes ago, andozane said:

The Forumware community for Epic has some amazing sculptors and people who are casting/printing some amazing minis.  I still feel GW really missed the mark by not returning to Epic scale with AT.  With their resources they could have produced an amazing range.

Perhaps this was a motivation for going with 1:200 instead of 1:220. There is "competition" in 6mm. 8mm is largely untouched outside of aircraft. And Model Z trains are between the two, aren't they? 

I think we will see an amazing 8mm "Epic" release after they have more of AdTit fleshed out. 

3 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

Does anyone actually own this game?

I've picked up a few models, and plan on getting the Big box, all the releases. I haven't actually played, though.  That said, from watching youtube play throughs, I think I can get a few of my non wargaming friends to play.