scottshoemaker

Adeptus Titanicus Rumors

The Warlord looks so much better with the Turbo-Lasers up there than the Missile Launchers. I do hope they release Weapon Packs at some point, so it's easier to get a Plasma Annihilator/Volcano Cannon build.

Cerastus Knights are awesome. Hopefully soon to be followed by Castigators and Acherons. Given that they specify resin for the RoB boards, I wouldn't be surprised if these Knights are plastic, too.

Nope. I don't want treads and squishy Infantry in my stompy robot game. Partly for aesthetic reasons, partly because that's the sort of thing that will bloat the game, and either render it unplayable in practical terms, or require it to be overly simplified and lose the awesomeness of a highly detailed Titan-focused game.

Yes, fine. But I don’t want a stompy robot game, I want a microarmor tank game with stompy robots. So, since what I want is clearly more important than what you want, I’m going to hold my breath until I get what I want! 

Well, sure. If you want to be sensible about it.

Ironically, that’s pretty much how Epic got created in the first place. Big stompy robot game; then add tanks and infantry; then realize the whole mess is too complicated; rewrite the rules to work better with tanks and infantry; and then add the big stompy robots back... Maybe we’ll see a new Epic that skips that awkward middle step.

History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does tend to rhyme.

https://spruesandbrews.com/2018/11/25/next-weeks-pre-orders-titanicus-blood-bowl-death-necromunda-delaque-and-battleforce-bundles/

Hot on the heels of the brand–new Warlord Battle Titan with Plasma Annihilator and Power Claw come a swathe of new releases for Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy. First up is the mighty Titan Battlegroup boxed set, comprising a Warlord Battle Titan (with volcano cannons), a Reaver Battle Titan and a pair of Warhound Scout Titans. Do you want a pair of Warhounds for free? Well that’s the saving you’ll make with the Titan Battlegroup!