OFCC days? During OFCC? Or open play at Eve's? Or which? I'm up to bungle through remembering - I can bring some marines, Orks and eldar. Maybe some terrain. When specifically you thinking?

I took time off for OFCC- but not planning to play in anything really at this time (team or specific event). But I'd be down for one of the days.

-d

• 2 weeks later...

i need to be at OFCC friday afternoon - night to pick up a game mat order - so i'll be there.  I am extremely rusty on rules - but I can bring the GW-APOC-epic book and some stuff if still interested.  I'll toss together some lists on AB - for Orks, Marines and Eldar... using what I have painted.  

still interested?

-d

???? ok I'll bring materials and some lists pre-made. And I'll try to remember how to play lol. I'm hoping to miss any rush hour traffic - so I'll look to head up around noon- 1pm. But I'll plan on staying till later eve depending on things. Lol

- see you Friday - along with anyone else wanting to check it out.

-d

Also as a reminder - I'm really rusty on epic... I have read through things - but I have not had a game in a LONG time.  If anyone has a better grasp of things and want to drop in that would be great.  I will have everything needed to play a game lol.

-don

Better than never having read the book but buying models

true... lol.  But if you get a chance read some of the rules between now and tomorrow just to have a basic idea of stats, actions.. etc.  We can work through it as well of course.  When did you think you would be there?  I am hoping to show up by 12:30 - 1:30pm (noonish lol)

-d