WFB Khorne Army - split into how many AoS armies?

Hey folks,

I posted this same question a while back but I'm having trouble finding it.  Anyway I'm bringing my "pro-painted" (not by me but it's pretty good) 8th ed WFB Khorne army to OFCC Friday to see if anyone wants to buy it, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to make it appealing to AoS players.  It's got (copy pasted from the unpainted model order list):

1 Bloodthirster  £70.00   £70.00
1 Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut  £30.00   £30.00
1 Khorne Exalted Hero with Axe and Shield  £11.00   £11.00
1 Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount  £23.50   £23.50
1 Chaos Lord on foot  £15.00   £15.00
3 Chosen Command  £25.50   £76.50
5 Chosen  £25.50   £127.50
1 Chaos Chariot  £25.00   £25.00
1 Gorebeast Chariot  £25.00   £25.00
2 Chaos Knights  £20.00   £40.00
2 Skullcrushers of Khorne  £58.00   £116.00
2 Chaos Warhounds  £15.50   £31.00
2 Chaos Furies  £18.50   £37.00
1 Hellcannon  £36.00   £36.00
2 Banners of Rage  £12.00   £24.00
   model total   £687.50

Should I split the WFB army into 2 or 3 AoS armies?

Should I sell the units a-la-carte (or would I end up with mostly unsold models and a few key things cherry-picked)?

Thanks for any advice,

Nathan

Since they are already well painted at minimum,I would see what kind of offers you get at OFCC,then ebay or one of the online miniature swap sites the rest of them.Well painted models will certainly net you more money if you sell them individually or a unit/warscroll.

Keep in mind that AoS is not holding an event at OFCC this year so not sure if you will find many players in that regard.

As far as how you have the models and units listed above,that seems fine for AoS:)

Idk putting the rare, oop stuff separately would be easier.. Ie Hellcannon is going to go for at least retail value if not more.

Ive also seen gamers trade armies to stores for new products. That might be option for you. Or at least ask if they have consignment in one of their display cases.