Did it happen? Did it really happen?

There were a few that kind of felt like outliers, but it was really one of the best years I've seen for list balance. And Aaron and Ben did a great job of running the event overall. We ran into some issues, but I'm pretty sure they stemmed primarily from Dice Hard 2 having 3 lists that were really skewed hard in one direction or another, and a couple mistakes I made not looking at other lists closely enough while working out matchups, not anything A&B did.

• Like 3

An impartial HoG team with a changed up system and there wasn't complaints of the game being rigged in favor of certain teams?  Shut the front door!

Or, much like the DNC, or Florida, people stopped complaining, because it fell on deaf ears.

Or perhaps the bad apples have rotted away and been recycled into new, fresher blood for the blood god.

I'd like to believe that the HoGs were just that [big bad swear word]ing awesome and everyone was mature enough to have a good time, mmkay.

• Like 2