Bolt Action Roll Call

Brother Glacius

I have a huge Polish force, and am slowly starting a blitzkrieg German force. Sadly North of Everett doesn't seem to play at all (I'm in Bellingham). However I have traveled to Mugu in Everett for a tournament and a couple of random game nights. They play every Friday night, fantastic group of gents down there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly, Ancient Wonders is no more.  Some of us have matriculated to Glimpses in Sherwood, OR on Tuesday nights.  I'm working on mid-late war Panzer Grenadiers and Fallschirmjagers, while other guys in my group have US paratroops and British Red Devils (yes, we're all about the paras).  Let me know if you can get to Glimpses some time, and what you'd like to play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got started with Bolt Action after a friend started playing; in Portland.

American army (no clue about theater/timeline, not terribly well read about actual armies in general) is my first army, fairly generic overall.  Also ordered a buncha Aussies, couldn't resist the idea of jungle fighting Paul Hogan's.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Not Bolt Action, but there are plenty of seats left for a WW2 Pacific Tarawa game using the Islands of Glory rules by Easy Eight.  You can sign up to play this game at Ambuscade this Saturday by using this link (registration is easy): http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a45a9aa23a5f58-ambuscade

More info on Ambuscade here: https://ambuscadeportland.blogspot.com/2017/11/ambuscade-is-this-saturday.html

• 3 months later...
  • Jay unpinned this topic