Brother Glacius

Bolt Action Roll Call

Would like to see how many out there are currently playing Bolt Action and what forces they are playing. Looking at investing more time in this game.

I currently have forces for Germans and Brits. I also have the paratroopers from the Band of Brother's box set, but not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

I have a huge Polish force, and am slowly starting a blitzkrieg German force. Sadly North of Everett doesn't seem to play at all (I'm in Bellingham). However I have traveled to Mugu in Everett for a tournament and a couple of random game nights. They play every Friday night, fantastic group of gents down there.

I have a large Soviet army, US army, and Germen army.  At this time I am battling Prostate Cancer stage four. I hope that the alternate treatments I am taking will work and if my cancer goes into a remission, I hope to then get into a game of bolt action.  

Sadly, Ancient Wonders is no more.  Some of us have matriculated to Glimpses in Sherwood, OR on Tuesday nights.  I'm working on mid-late war Panzer Grenadiers and Fallschirmjagers, while other guys in my group have US paratroops and British Red Devils (yes, we're all about the paras).  Let me know if you can get to Glimpses some time, and what you'd like to play.

It is my time to make a bucket list. I have terrain, miniatures, and I need a player to help me set up and help me take down after playing.

so much I want to do and so little time left.

We could play Bolt Action or Iron Ivan Disposable Heroes.

Just got started with Bolt Action after a friend started playing; in Portland.

American army (no clue about theater/timeline, not terribly well read about actual armies in general) is my first army, fairly generic overall.  Also ordered a buncha Aussies, couldn't resist the idea of jungle fighting Paul Hogan's.

Not Bolt Action, but there are plenty of seats left for a WW2 Pacific Tarawa game using the Islands of Glory rules by Easy Eight.  You can sign up to play this game at Ambuscade this Saturday by using this link (registration is easy): http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a45a9aa23a5f58-ambuscade

More info on Ambuscade here: https://ambuscadeportland.blogspot.com/2017/11/ambuscade-is-this-saturday.html