Ordo Blood Bowl League 2017 Persistent League Season One

savion47

Since you mentioned it, how do we schedule a friendly on OrdoBowl.com?

Login

2. Under “User Menu” click on “Schedule Match”

3. Under Tournament select “Friendlies”

4. Select a Round (You will need to look up the last round for each team and then pick a number that is 1 higher)

5. Select both teams taking part

6. Click on the “Schedule Match” button

7. Matches will appear where all others are located under “Upcoming Matches” in the League Menu. Go there and enter the results for the match.

OBBL Super League round two schedule:

Black Pool Dragons (vraeden) vs Eshin Eschatologists (pistachio)
Muffinchops (Bradfarrell01) vs Meany Greenies (sfoster)
Dead Henchmen (drod) vs The Milltown Mudskippers (stillness)
Superb Stunty Scramblers (Rhuntar) vs Savannah Dragoons (Bishop - not on Ordo)

Please have all round one and two games finished by 2/1/2017. Round three matches will be scheduled by 1/31/2017 and games may begin on 2/2/2017. If you want to play more games then two every three weeks, feel free to reach out to another Super League coach in the Facebook page or contact members of the Premiership via PM here on OrdoFanaticus.com

I hope everyone is remembering to roll for Expensive Mistakes. It is not optional. If you do suffer a loss to your treasury please send me a PM with the amount to take out.

If you have any questions on how it works let me know.

Thanks for the reminder. Pete & I were unclear on it so I need to roll still. Can you post a step by step?

Thanks for the reminder. Pete & I were unclear on it so I need to roll still. Can you post a step by step?

Expensive Mistakes

After each game, and after deciding whether or not to purchase any additions to your roster, if you have at least 100,00gp in your Treasury you need to roll a d6 and consult the chart. 

Expensive Mistakes

Crisis Averted (CA): nothing happens
Minor Incident (Minor): lose D3 x 10,000gp
Major Incident (Major): Lose half of your Treasury rounding up to the nearest 10,000gp
Catastrophe (Cat): Lose everything in your treasury except for 2d6 x 10,000gp

Anyone willing to play a Friendly Match on Saturday sometime between 930am-2pm? My Skaven team is the Super League and I have a couple of Missed Next Games to work off before my next match on Thursday. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work off the MNG, earn some extra cash, and spend more time learning the game.

• Like 2

Hi all! New member, long lime Blood Bowl fan. I think I am posting in the right place. I have just joined the Super League. I will be playing Chaos Dwarves.

Welcome to the club and league! I will likely stop by on Thursday to say to folks before I leave for another engagement. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Weav or myself.